Greetings from Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jesus Silver, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Jesus Silver

Jesus Silver New member

Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Greetings,

I have known my KH for about 3 months now and we will be getting married here in a couple of weeks. I have been locked pretty much every day, including the day we met. She insisted I was locked before I met her on our first meeting where I handed over the key. The only exceptions have been the last 2 weeks while we are waiting for the PA piercing to heal. She is keeping me chaste until our wedding night. Anyways, just wanted to say hi and wondering if there are any Las Vegas locals out there?

OwnedbyLeeanne and spider203 like this.
  2. popperslut

popperslut Lock me up, tie me up, use me, please...

Semi-retired
    USA, NV.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    hello, congrats on the wedding. I to live in the las vegas valley just south of aliante station

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    wow! sounds like a story i would like to hear! :D

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Wow a whirlwind romance! Congratulations.

Good luck for the future.

Are you writing any specific vows?

5. Jesus Silver

Jesus Silver New member

Local Time:
    I guess I will tell more about my story since I was pretty short and vague.

I had some experience with women claiming to be lifestyle dominant and I always came away from it feeling a little bit used or abused. For example, one "domme" I met beat me so badly that I was bruised for three months. I came away from those types of experiences thinking that women who claim to be dominant are nothing but abusers.

I had posted a profile online on a kink site called collarspace. On there I was listed as a male switch, and my profile mostly talked about myself and my experience as a dominant, because that is where I have the most experience and felt the most comfortable. Despite that fact, I always felt much more turned on when I was being submissive. I had mostly forgotten that my profile was on there and I hadn't logged in for months. One day I got a message from a dominant woman.

I responded to her, not really expecting much of it, given my past experience. At first, I was very reluctant to be submissive because I felt like I would be sacrificing part of my self. In the beginning, she seemed to demand a lot and it seemed a little overwhelming.

Her first request was that I clean her house, her car, then her. She asked that I be locked up before meeting, and that I hand over the keys to her on our first meeting. Being the pervert I am, I had a CB3000 in my nightstand drawer. I put it on as fast as I could and raced over to meet her.

She asked me to meet her at the walgreens so she could make sure I wasn't a serial killer. Then we both got in our cars and I followed her to her place, and I cleaned the kitchen. Not just the dishes and wiping counters, she had me scrubbing out the refrigerator and deep cleaning everything. Then she directed me to scrub out the tub and deep clean the bathroom. I did that and then she had me vacuum and mop her entire place. After I was done cleaning, she took off her clothes, and then removed mine. She directed me to clean her with my tongue. She was very delicious and tasted very sweet. Of course she didn't really need any "cleaning" but I didn't protest because she was so intoxicating. My dick was so hard inside the cage that it was ready to burst. It had been a long-time fantasy come true.

MissJulies pet and slave_m like this.
  6. Jesus Silver

Jesus Silver New member

Local Time:
    To answer your question, Mistress Watchful,

We are still writing our vows to choose what we want to be said during the ceremony.

7. pinayhubby

pinayhubby Member

Henderson
    Local Time:
    I think Love and Obey will be in your vows. lol

Congrats from south Henderson.

8. Jesus Silver

Jesus Silver New member

Local Time:
    Pinayhubby, Love was in our vows, but obey was not, because it was a vanilla wedding in front of my very conservative family.

Unfortunately things aren't going so well with the new wife. I am now about 5 months into a contested divorce. Things got really ugly right after we married. About 3 months into the marriage I left my home of 7 years because she had threatened to kill me if I divorced her. She stole my truck keys so I was unable to leave the house without police assistance. I called the cops, and my mom came to pick me up. I lived with my parents for a few weeks, and then with a friend for another couple months. About 4 months into the divorce, I finally got the house back in my sole posession. I've spent about $10,000 in attorney fees so far, and I still have to come up with another $5000 for my trial in October. The court awarded her $1500 per month temporary alimony until the divorce is final. I can't seem to get her out of my life. I made a really bad mistake by marrying this woman. I hope other people don't end up in the same situation. In speaking to my attorney, my situation seems to be quite rare. Very few divorce cases actually go to trial, especially when the marriage only lasted a few months before falling apart. She is trying to drain my assets so I am unable to leave her. She is dominant, but in a very frightening, unsexy way.

I haven't told my story on this site because I wasn't sure it would be very well received here. But it is true, and very unfortunate.

9. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    @Jesus Silver :your story will be well received because CM members appreciate honesty.Let your awful situation serve as a warning;we should be also careful about what we don't wish for! I'm slightly reassured by your mood-Amused-but then maybe you're so distressed that you forgot to change it.

10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    @Jesus Silver Oh dear. I do hope this doesn't change your attitude forwards females. We are not all like that. Good luck with the future.

11. Jesus Silver

Jesus Silver New member

Local Time:
    I certainly don't think all women are like her. I just think I made a mistake and now I'm paying for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice