Greetings and Salutations from Northern NJ

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by enigmaPOJ, Mar 16, 2009.

1. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Ive been lurking for years on different forums and have been looking a chastity belt site since the early days of Altairboy. I think a formal introduction is needed. Ive been interested in chastity for a number of years and finally came out to me wife (Jade) about it about 8 years or so ago. At first she didnt accept my kinky side, and neither did I. We did play with the cb3k and later the cb6k, but we went on and off a number of years until we finally did some deprogramming of our childhoods and realized we were denying ourselves so much fun. In the summer of 2008, we officially entered the scene and attended Floating World and the chastity concept came into full blown and we purchased a My-Steel belt. Since that time weve never looked back and have attended Black Rose and The Boston Fetish Flea. We also go several times a month to Black Phoenix in Philly as Enigma and Jade. We are also members if our local munch group KFE (Knot for Everyone) here in New Jersey.
    We have also purchase a Locked in Steel belt from Jillian at Locked in Steel. (I will post a review of that belt here as I think it really deserves one.) and I wear a belt 24/7 for days and weeks at a time. The longest Ive gone locked is 22 days (in a My-Steel) and 17 Days (in a LIS). I could have gone much longer in either belt, but my wife only likes me locked for she needs me.
    Anyway, hope to get to meet some of you as Ive met a few people in other forums.

-enigmaPOJ (POJ => Property of Jade, in case you are wondering)

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Welcome aboard!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice