Give in to the thirst or go cold turkey?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by henry58, Dec 10, 2018.

1. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Bad weekend for me, mostly down to the tension build associated with being submissive male, with no outlet/cause to serve, thus receiving no personal satisfaction that one gets when serving a Superior Being.
    It's been a while since i sought out the help of a professional, in the hope i would be able to control the urge, but without firm direction, the mind waivers.

A word of warning to all males who devote themselves to their Superior Person; enjoy what you have and never take it for granted.

I've now got to figure out whether i have the metal to fight the thirst, or just accept may fate and pay the lady.

First World Problems.

h

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Henry58 sorry to hear about your current situation. I remember when BK stopped everything because I was acting like a spoiled child. What you said about never taking it for granted is so true. Even if you partner only plays some of the time. I truly hope you find true happiness soon.

BKwife and henry58 like this.
  3. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice