Friend Requests..

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Goddess_Kate, Mar 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Ok I know I am less than a stellar visitor here and yes it had been a while, but please please please.... if you subs, sissys, or boys in general want to add me as a friend then read me profile FIRST! If you did you would see that it says I will not add friends to those whom I have had no conversations with. By the way and Hi add me does not count!

Sorry if this seems crass but there is no sign of respect by wanting to add to your friendlist. This is not the book with a face on it, if you get my drift!

Ok enough thats all.

Goddess Kate.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    I second that. Most Mistresses here like to have at least spoken to you, and reading their profile is curteous and shows at least a little bit of effort!

Having said that, my only requirement is that you don't have a stupid blue box for your avatar... I'm an open book!

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Ms. Watchful and Ms. Kate - it is the decorum, yes, to be willingly submissive and understandably polite towards a Domme Lady. Some may need to be "trained" in this way but we do know how to act and to treat a Lady with respect. we are the lucky ones to be honored on a friend list and we do know the difference between the Faced Book and here. It's like paying attention to another scene or session - you just don't barge in.

i find every Lady here, knowing and deserving of the respect that is to be afforded. It can't be any other way. Some Domme ladies will train though and some subs and sissies may need this very much.

Ms. Watchful - i soooo agree with You about the blue box - but again, life is a process. W/we all proceed in different ways. :)

Cheers and a curtsy,

Aline

:butterfly:

4. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Since we're on the subject, i would like to take this opportunity to ask ALL the Dommes here for friendship. Please just utilize any toy you can find and press the button below! :p

:act081:

teehee :bad-girl-0009:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice