Finally! my perfect fit yet!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by DanniCB, Feb 24, 2010.

1. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    Ive been in "The Curve" CB4000 for some time now. And ive wore the 2nd smallest ring. But it was hurting underneath my crotch area like a burning or tearing feeling almost all the time, I just thought that was the way chastity was supposed to feel all the time. But to my luck I did a little experimenting with spacers and on the 3rd biggest ring size. Its sooo much more comfy. Not just that but on the smaller ring was preventing my penis from stretching to the end of the tube. so yeah BIG PROBLEM. so now my cock touches the end of the tube. The smallest spacers. I still use the points to keep my cock in place the smallest points (but they still hurt) and also for my proper fit I need the spikes for that extra length and to get some air to my cock (the points of intrigue work like extra spacers aswell). mainly I believe the bigger spikes are made for punishment aswell for a bad sub/sissy. Just an update on my device spacings :D

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Hi Danni :)

Its great when you find the setting that works:), How do the points feel 24/7? i've always been "intrigued" about the points and whether you can wear them 24/7 or just as a punishment?

:girl_curtsey:

Amber

3. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    No by all means they dont hurt at all and you cant even feel the smallest spikes. until you get hard then they make you squirm a bit, but once your soft again its really nice, since they also work as spacers gives you more breathing room aswell. The main reason i wear them because without the spikes my cock moves around in the cage too much.

ive been wearing my spikes for about 7 days now, they do leave a mark if you have been getting hard too much. but for the most part when you take a shower with the device off and put it back on the mark dissipates fast. so 24/7 use its easily accomplished. although the bigger spikes are so painful they are defiantly made for punishment

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice danni :)

Think i might have to purchase some :)

Amber

5. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    i recently used a knife to make the hole for the points of intrigue more oval-shaped for the CB6k. The points worked in place of the smallest spacer and fit well except it isn't quite rounded the same as the 6k rings, so sometimes my sack gets caught and pinched a little. i used the medium points (because i didnt wanna ruin the small ones if it didnt work). When i got just the ring and the points on i started to get hard and it really REALLY hurt alot for several minutes. After i got the cage portion on it was much better. The points keep you from tryinng to get hard in the slighest. That didnt keep me from gettin hard inside the device and i was suprised that i started to poke out the front quite alot. This might be as Danni mentioned that the spikes kinda push you down into the device more than usual. i feel that they could be worn for longer periods, but would need a few adjustments still to be compatible with the 6k.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice