Exploring chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KatyTwilight, Mar 17, 2016.

1. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    I'm Katy, a CD-gurl. I have many kinks being chastity actually the one that I like most but being also the one I could not explore as much yet. It's of course more interesting to do chastity with your wife or partner, but as I have no one to do it with I never tried it really seriously.

I'm serious about exploring chastity now so I decided to register here and start learning about it and, of course, connecting with people. I have developed many very great friendships around BDSM, but no one within the chastity kink yet.

At the moment I'm mostly interested in how other guys manage chastity on their own. Of course I would love to have a keyholder or, even better, a Mistress but I'm also realistic about how difficult it is to find someone to do this with.
    I decided that I don't want to wait any longer, so I will start exploring chastity on my own.

I couldn't find any specific thread or discussion around self managed chastity yet. I would appreciate any help pointing me in the right direction within the forum. Thanks!!

Hugs,
    Katy

danijean001 likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    hello @KatyTwilight it very nice that you have come to here. Welcome.

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Hi Katy
    Welcome to the Mansion. I too am a x-dresser who is also into chastity. I started self locking because I could not get the wife interested at first. She is now my keyholder. But back to what you could do so you don't have access to the key. Many of those who self lock put their keys in the mail and post it to themselves. Before the wife got involved I use to hide the keys in the lining of suitcase, as she traveled a lot for her job. She would be gone anywhere from 3 days to two weeks. There is also a site called EmlaLock. You can learn more from the different threads here at the Mansion. Have fun

danijean001 likes this.
  4. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @xcitedsisssy @jemima

Hello girls! Thanks for the welcome messages!

Thanks @xcitedsisssy for sharing your experience!! I tried to get my wife interested in chastity many years ago without success. Now, same as you, I thought about trying to do self locking, maybe without even telling her. I'm curious about how my mood and attention to her my change and if she would notice some "improvements".

5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    My wife was them same when I first took an interest in chastity. She didn't want anything to do with it. Although she was curious. Through a lot of talk and communication she slowly began to take the bull by the horns so to say. Now I don't think she would go back. She has enjoyed the xtra attention she receives and the control she has over me.

danijean001 likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    yes it does do that Katy but you has to have the cage on some weeks before it happen and it make you want to be with Mistress all the time and when She aint there you miss Her lots and lots and want to do all you can to make Her happy.

7. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site!!!

8. KatyTwilight

Local Time:
    @xcitedsisssy it's very interesting what you say, specially her change in attitude towards chastity from "didn't want anything to do with it" to "Now I don't think she would go back". I'm planning to get started without her knowing.
    @jemima can't wait to experience how it feels to be a couple of weeks in the cage and the way my attention turns towards her.
    @rhodry04 thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice