Enema & Douche Kit

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by PuppyMastersPet, May 12, 2009.

1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    Enema & Douche Kit

www.e-enema.co.uk

[​IMG]

Ive just received my new enema and douche kit and the first impressions are good.

The main reason for the purchase was to aid better anal sex for myself and Master and also Master can have some fun giving forced enemas.

The price was a big factor for choosing this particular device, it cost roughly the same as a anal douche with the bulb design which lets face it arent very good.

The web site itself is full of useful information and practical tips and also highlights the benefits of enemas.

After using it just the once so far Im pretty happy with it, it has a solid robust construction and doesnt looks all that bad considering what its supposed use is.

The bag itself has a 2 litre capacity, you hang the bag on a door or other hook and the rest is pretty intuitive.

I would say that if you are exploring enemas then this would be a good way to start. Much more useful than a bulb style douche and a lot safer than a shower attachment.

One note though, you will need to play around with the height of the bag, it says on the instruction less than 3 feet from your above your hips, but I found to get enough pressure I had it slightly above 3 feet. You will know what it best for you when you play around with it for a while though.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    i use a standard red enema set from the drug store. i like the water to rush in as fast as possible so the hook that i use is about 5 feet off the floor. holding it is always the trick. my record is 30 minutes but anything over 15 minutes is a struggle.

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Two liter capacity?? Wow - that sounds like a lot. Do you think you can take all of it krissi?

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I managed about 500ml before I could feel the need to go. The trick is to let the water in in stages, the tap on the nozzle is handy so you can turn it on once it's in there and then regulate the flow.

5. golfrog

golfrog Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    I have this kit, and I find it is an excellent value for the price paid.

It is not perfect, but it works just fine for the intended purpose. The tap mechanism leaks a little bit even when pushed in as much as possible. The plastic hook / suction cup that was in my kit is absolutely worthless, I just use a piece of string to attach it to my shower curtain rail.

I particularly like the fact that it is graduated, so that I have an idea of how much water I put in my body (to answer Miss D, the maximum I can bear is about 3 liters, though I usually stop at 2 liters). I feel this is important, when compared to cruder approaches (such as putting the shower hose directly in your bottom) because pure water disrupts the chemical equilibrium in the body and can be dangerous if used in too great a quantity.

Anyway, I've yet to have any problem, and have had much fun and much use from this cheap kit.

6. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    i have the same kit used it once so far new thing for me. i used just water what do you use ?

7. golfrog

golfrog Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Just water, with a few teaspoons of salt thrown in to keep a semblance of balance wrt my body.

I don't know enema recipes, and I'm not actively looking for them. That said, if you've got some, I'm all ears.

8. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    I hang the enema bag, using the plastic suction cup, on the tiles in the shower stall. run the water until warm and then fill the bag from the shower head running it over a bar of soap. this gives you soapy water for your enema and the full 2 litres really cleans you out. When time permits I repeat for a super cleaning.

9. slave 3332

slave 3332 clare slave

Local Time:
    thanks

thanks for this - in the us there are soem good over the counter products - here i find it very difficult to source a product in a chemist/pharmacist.....

10. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    I'm told I'm anal about doing this

I tried and tried to use the red drug store bag. Well after reading and reading I found out the water is best at 103 to 105. Lucky for me I have a nice temperature gauge on hand. So now I'm anal because my water has to be perfect. Warm water would cause the worst stomach cramps I've ever had.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice