Ellie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ellie, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Ellie

Ellie Member

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Hello everyone,

I'm transgender MTF, 40 yrs old. I was very close to start full transition, was publicly out in fem mode day or night for half a year. To me, chastity belt is a part of that transition, since I cannot have any surgery there right away, CB is a nice tool to keep me tucked and eliminate need to touch my outie with hands if I have to go pee.

Well, too bad good belts cost a lot, and cheap ones aren't good. I bought two different ones in the past - one from dhgate (not good), another - from DD maninery (equal quality, but at least they can be reached for alterations).

Well, thanks for this resource.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Hi Ellie

Welcome to CM I am sure you will find plenty to do and quite a few are trans to some degree .

Xx Wendy

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Welcome. I spent a lot of money trying the cheaper devices and finally bought a custom Jailbird from Mature metal. It made a world of difference since it is a perfect fit and very comfortable. It angles downwards so when I used to wear panties it did not show but then again I have very little to show.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice