Dual Purpose Strap-on

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Bowhatten, Dec 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Bowhatten

Bowhatten Member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    She asked my thoughts about a strap-on. Is there one that can be used by Her, then used by me (while locked), or do we need two? I don't know her intentions yet, as we are waiting on a "kid free" NYE to have some fun and discussion.

s2455 likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Just on a practical safe sex thing it's better not to swap toys .
    What has been up your bum needs a very propper wash and thus a mood killer before you use it on her..

So throw caution to the wind get two who has the pink one well that is for you to work out. Lol

All I know is don't be supprised how quickly your bum adapts and begs for bigger! !

Happy new year!

Xx Wendy

3. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Just for the sake of ease and as @Wendygirl suggests, lack of mood-killerness, a box of condoms is a good addition to the fun chest.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my Mistress strapon is nice cos we both has a bit. one for me and one for Her, all join up. i cleans it very good after we finish with it.

Rachael_ likes this.
  5. Bowhatten

Bowhatten Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the, ahem, ~input~ y'all! I didn't think about the sanitary aspect... Good call! Looks like we will be ordering two, if that is what She is getting at. Another question: We haven't really done any anal play. Sure, there has been the occasional finger and goofy threats with the tip of a vibrator, but no real penetration. Should we ease into this with a plug to start out, or just go for it? Again, I am assuming this is where She is headed, but I may be wrong. She hasn't said a word since yesterday A.M.

6. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    s2455 likes this.
  7. Bowhatten

Bowhatten Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Sig! That was a pretty informative article. She still hasn't told me what's going down yet, and I haven't pressured an answer. I did order a Hitachi 260 (for Her pleasure) in case She pushes the sentence out further... It is kind of impossible to worship Her feet, which She loves, and go down on Her at the same time. Don't get me wrong, She loves that too, but cumming while having Her toes sucked is Her favorite.

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  8. ABullNamedBlindMike

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Good, good. I like it when a sissy is pegged. Do any of your Mistresses have the ejaculating kind of strap on? You'd probably like the drippy after feeling. Plus you get to sleep in the wet spot after!,

Victor38 likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Ooooh.

10. Bowhatten

Bowhatten Member

Local Time:
    So the Holy Trainer V2 has been on for a week. We took a mini vacation and things are going decent. I am super horny and she has been commanding a lot of attention. I pissed her off and got a real spanking (not fun) yesterday afternoon. Apparently "go smoke a cigarette grumpy" is not an appropriate thing to say to someone quitting (I am as well). Anyway, I was instructed to attend to her nipples when we went to bed. After 30 minutes of this, and her grinding her butt against the device, as well as checking drip, she announced that she needed relief. She snapped her fingers and said "Toes!" as she fired up her vibrator. After a massive orgasm (serious, the bed was soaked), this came out of her mouth: "This a frigging tease. It is so close, yet not inside me. You are out of that and inside me tomorrow night. I NEED your inside." So....here's the question: after she brought up a strap-on, she has not mentioned it again. Do I ask her, or just let it evolve? Keep in mind, I sprung this on her. Don't get me wrong; I am definitely looking forward to sex with her though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice