Disappointed in my sub

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by AussieSexTherapy, Nov 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. AussieSexTherapy

Sex Therapist, Voice Actress and FemDomme
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    This is mostly intended as a vent. I'm sure people will want more details, so: ask away. I'm not particularly looking for advice, I have plenty of ideas up my sleeve already, but that doesn't mean it isn't welcome. :)

I'm so disappointed in my sub this morning. We have a remote online relationship with a professional aspect to it (I'm a therapist and Mistress who guides people through exploration of their fantasies). However, he does keep coming back to saying that he's studying the concept of devotion and wishing to fall deeper into it. He wants to please me.

However... this time last week I locked him up until Saturday night. He's had trouble going beyond that awful four day mark, and I give him some space with that because 1. he's still a novice at this and 2. having him locked usually brings out the tease in me, so it's a very difficult four days for him.

Last time I had him locked, two weeks ago, he begged out of it on day four on the basis of receiving one of three punishments we had agreed upon when I locked him. However, the next morning he did not show for his punishment, and in fact did not show up for two days, because he'd been called in to work suddenly. I expressed my disappointment that he had not bothered to tell me this. He apologized.

This time I locked him before going away for five days. He knew I would not be in touch much. I told him I wanted to see how being locked for me went without me teasing him constantly. I also gave him permission to call my girlfriend if he really needed to talk things out. I gave him permission to unlock himself early as long as he agreed to some punishments.

On Monday night I left for my trip. I worked a 60 hour week in four days with only 9 hours of sleep, sorting out a major fubar (not of my making). On Thursday I get a message from him which quite delighted me: "hello just saying I. Im still caged and getting really horny and craving to swallow my cum for you to be honest that is a first!" I reply: "Wow. Hearing you say that really turned me on more than I expected. :)"

I fly home on Saturday. I am getting sick of course, and as soon as I get home I check my email and go to sleep. No emails from him, and (bad me, but hey I'm the Domme) I sleep through the time I said I would unlock him. Nevertheless I don't hear from him then, and I haven't heard from him since, even though I sent another email saying I am home, and did he last out the time I allotted him?

Thank you for hearing my vent. Obviously I'm rather annoyed, but more disappointed. Devotion is not a one-sided thing, it elicits a reaction from me as well. And it also elicits a reaction when it completely fails to come through. Sigh.

2. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Sorry to hear that Miss
    But you're right it's kind of a two way street...it's your street but never the less
    I'm sure things will get better Miss

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    @AussieSexTherapy You have discovered the problem with online control. It's time consuming, and gives you very little in return. You will find that only 2 out of 5 subbies try their best and that the rest will cheat and lie wherever possible. I'm not saying its not possible but to find the right one can prove rather difficult. Good luck.

Usul and Mascara^Snake like this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I'm sorry to hear that Aussie but it sounds fairly "Run of the Mill" to me.
    You could do with a lesson in serious ensnarement through manipulation of erotic cerebral anomalies ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice