Crossing the border in Berlin

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BlueEyes, Mar 4, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    CHAPTER EIGHT - REPORT FROM THE BERLIN TRIP

If You want to read any of the previous chapters of Me and my wives journey please read here

Here You get the latest - from our trip to Berlin

Crossing the Borders
    My wife and - Lets call her by name - Anne had booked an two bedroom apartment in Berlin through airbnb.com, a place where you can find fantastic private homes and flats to rent at a very reasonable price.

Wednesday morning the three of us drove on a 3 days two nights trip to Berlin. It’s a 7 hour drive from Denmark, but the driving conditions where fine. Everything was fine..

Well, — sort of We are close to a full month without any release for me, -and Yes I can feel it in every nerve…

Over the last weeks I have witness on first row how my wife has kept me on my toes, pleasing and serving her in every way, still denying 100%.

I have lost count of how many times she wanted massages and oral stimulation over the last month, — but she has definitely turned up the heat!

I can still smile inside when she initially announced that this chastity kink of mine was not going to play out in the way I dreamed of. “Dream on! - This will not turn me into a sex maniac for You! she put it — then…lol…

She has spent a fair amount of time with her Girlfriend. ..More and more actually. They have arranged the hole trip together. I was to be the Chauffeur! lol!

Back in the old days I used to plan everything,-but then again - I have been traveling a lot…

It was right at the sweet spot at Spandauer Brügge, — close to everything fun in Berlin.

Picture me in the car with two girls — my lovely wife and Anne sitting in the back doing a lot of girl talk. Well, I was not left out of the conversation but most of the topics was out of my lane

I was trying hard not to think about my cage, my situation and the nights ahead, but questions kept coming to me — all the time.

We stopped several times during the ride. And both my wife and Anne really made me jump, to bring them whatever they where in need of.

At one point I was told too pinch to glasses from a Cafeteria and get a bottle of chilled chardonnay.

I had a sip, -and they were having more then that.

Next stop I had to go to the restrooms and fill up the car, but when I came back I saw to my surprise that Anne had moved to the empty front seat.

I did not ask why - but she told me that she wanted to listen to music and she turned on the radio.

Anne is something like a couple og years older than my wife( 34), - and also a very attractive and smiling woman. Yes - smiling - is a good way of putting it…..

Out of nowhere my wife leaned forward and said to me: “Show her!” and turned to Anne: “Don’t You want to see how locked up he really is?” She was flashing the key… and Anne took it, and examined to carefully.

Somehow I knew that this was going to happen but.. What!! ? Really? Here - on the Autobahn to Berlin? I had not foreseen that turn of events. I was taken completely by surprise.

“Sure” - I would love to” - Anne replied. “I really would”..

My wife asked me if I could do it while I was driving, - otherwise I could wait until we could make a stop at a suitable spot. She looked at me with the sweetest wicked smile, You could ever find…

Being all fucked up in my head, I managed to say that I of course could do it while I was driving.

For a man to take out his cock while driving , - is something he always has been able to do - lol…

Not one single moment did I even think of disobeying my wifes order/request. Thinking back - it makes me warm and proud...

It was however not that easy... The traffic was rather demanding at the time, and I had started to rain, - so I took some time to loosen the belt. The button went well, but the zipper was kind of jammed at this bended angle.

Anne was now on The iPod system, - and had turned up for “Get Lucky”

“Anne - help him out - Will You" , - I heard my wife say , - and fractions of a second Anne asked me to move my right hand away.

To be honest - I was thinking - Clean underwear? - silly! ,- but I had nothing to be afraid of in that department. I do a good job in shaking and cleaning the tube every time…

I was amazed how Anne handled the situation. She did not even ask for permission. She just turned in her seat and unzipped my pants. “Spread Your legs So Anne can see the package” my wife said, -And while I did just that, - Anne pulled my underwear down and revealed the knight in shining amor.

She looked - I looked, My Wife leaned forward, - looked,- and asked me to lift it free of the pants.

I grabbed under my balls and lifted balls and cage free.

“Wauuh” - Anne said - as I finally was turning a little red in my head, - and felt some remote embarrassment emerging…

“Can I Touch it?- What does it feel like?” she asked me. I tried to catch my wifes face in the rear mirror, - but Instead I heard her say: “ Go ahead - I guess it is pretty warmed up by now", with a giggle…

And then , - for the first time ever, someone new took a grip on the steel tube and pulled gently. “Wauuh , - it is really heavy, and secure. - And warm!” . she added, - with a smile:)

Lady De and cb6kdude like this.
  2. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER NINE - first night in Berlin

We arrived rather late to the apartment and settled in. Well I did it all, unpacking an such, while my wife an Anne were making themselves comfortable…
    They hardly paid any attention to my efforts, - and that was just as it should be. I filled up the fridge with wine, Cremants, and grapes, that I had purchased on our way.

It was a two bedroom apartment, and I made sure that bags and such was placed accordingly. Anne in a bedroom with one big double bed, and me and my wife in the other with double bed and a couch.
    I placed my wives dresses on hangers and hung them up.
    Anne entered our bedroom while ‘I was doing it, and she smiled at me while holding her wineglass and expressed her admiration for my skills and services to my wife.
    “I can do yours as well” I heard myself say, and she nodded and added with a giggling smile: “You make me feel like a queen!”

It was rather late before we went to a restaurant only two blocks away. The kitchen had almost closed, but we managed. Finally I had myself a large beer, and the girls sticked with white wine and water.
    At one point Anne turned to me and asked me. “Tell me, honestly, don’t you miss the sex. I understand that You are only to get like 12 releases in a hole year. How can a man live with that?” She laughed and smiled with a mix of admiration and a tease.

“Im a much better man this way, kinda sad to say,but it is the truth. I have never one single moment had and regrets. I love this lifestyle, and I love to please You, and I hope I can pay you justice” and turned to my wife.
    She looked in a satisfying way at me, and then at Anne: “He is doing good, no doubt about that, but I have learned that he needs to know his place.” and giggled.

When we got back to the apartment we all soon prepared for bed. I prepared both beds. I did not even ask Anne this time, and she did not make any comments about it either.

However, she asked me: “Do You sleep with it on?” - and I told her that I had no saying on the matter, and that I only slept without it for a couple of nights after I have been allowed to release.

I can remember that I really liked how “normal” her asking felt to me. I was not ashamed, and she did not find it weird or freaky. She was just curious and did not feel the need to hold back her curiosity - lol.
    My wife came into to room and nodded in approval of my turndown service in Annes bedroom.
    “I have trained him well, haven’t I?” .- and patted my ass with a sweet wicked smile.
    “You sure have” Anne replied, in a sweet still somewhat envy tone.

Yes, we went to bed in separate bedrooms, after some girl hugging, and gentle kissing. I was in my bed, while my wife was in Annes room to say goodnight . I could hear the giggling and fractions of the smalltalk. Some whispering slipped my radar, and eventually my wife emerged:)

Soon lights where out, - and I cuddled in close to her. She was as me, all naked, lying there , smelling so lovely.
    I wanted badly to please her, -and where just about to propose just that to her, when she turned towards me a grabbed the cage with one hand and my balls with the other - and said:

“This is going to be great. I am so looking forward to tomorrow. Don’t You?”
    I managed to bring forward a “Yes” - an nothing more. My head was spinning and pretty occupied . lol.
    And she continued: “ I¨m glad that you are going along so well, You And Anne.” I have been a little concerned, but that seems to have been in vain..”
    And then she look me straight in the eyes and said: “ I would like You to know that I in the early days have made it out with her. Just the two of us.’” It¨s a long time since… - What do You say to that”?
    I had sort of almost figured it out earlier, but this confirmation was good”. It took away any uncertainty - and I heard myself say: “ Wauuh, that must have been really something - I have no problem with that. Not at all!. In fact I find it rather exciting. Do You still talk about it, and what about the attraction today. is it still there?”
    She kissed me gently on the mouth several times and said, that this lifestyle of ours, had sort of revived the experience, and she had started to feel the desire once again.
    I can remember a warm felling came over me, and ‘i felt very satisfied that this change of lifestyle apparently had revitalized my wifes libido, beyond belief:)
    I was starting to picture my wife licking and sucking Anne, when I was interrupted: “Do me!,! .and pushed me head down.
    I can tell You - she smelled like never before, - she was wet like never before, - and when she came she bit me - really hard in my arm , while she was shaking allover. So was I… - trying hard tot cope with the pain from her bite…

“I really needed that”, she mumbled , and was on her way…..
    For me it took much longer to fall asleep. I was thinking hard, on what the next day would bring…:):)

( More to go come - It just takes a LOT of time to write it down. I want it to be - exactly as it evolved, - not cutting any corners - and skipping to the action , so bare with me. Hopefully I will have time later today or tomorrow
    to report further from this wonderful trip.)

Lady De and PUP like this.
  3. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Looking forward to it!

4. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Yes! Me too!

5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Yes please, more. Love the fact that your mind must be non stop, not knowing what lies ahead.

6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER TEN - curled up panties....

Next morning I fetched fresh bread and Cheese for the Bakery down on the corner, and prepared breakfast for the three of us.

When I came into the Bedroom to Kiss my wife good morning I found that Anne had joined in, - and she now lay in bed next to my wife.

I noticed that they were pretty close. Anne one hand fondled my wife's hair while they chatted. My wife was still jn the nude I could tell.. Anne had certainly no bra on ...

"Good morning - Did you sleep well?" I heard myself ask , standing in my underwear.

"Yes, someone has probably slept better than others, it came promptly from Anne - with a little enviously giggling. I hear that your services continued for some time after we had all gone to bed. , she continued with the sweatest smile.

And then she became more intense and said. "I think it's so big what you two have together here. Wauuhh…. She gave My wife a kiss, and reached out for my hand..

After breakfast we went touring and shopping, - wherever the two girls would go. They were focusing more and more on finding sexy dresses, revealing, daring, and lingerie, - the hot stuff.

In the old days I could easily let myself annoy when my wife entered one store after another - and it normally took forever,..;-)

Now I just stood there by her side, enjoying and admiring to the fullest the girls shopping trip - their lust for fabric , for life - and their obvious desire to feel wonderful - sexy - and desired.

My wife has always asked for my advice - when she chose dresses and lingerie. She still does - especially after I surrendered to her:). She can buy whatever she wants - I have no saying, I have given that up for her , but she stills appreciate my opinions, and she loves to see my expression and feel my desire for her - when she shows me one sexy piece of lingerie after another. I am often invited into the dressing room , when she test her choices..

“What do you think, Should I take it?” Anne interrupted me , flashing some lovely lingerie in my face, with a wicked sweet smile.

My wife encouraged her to try it on, and so did I in approval. Anne went for the dressing room , and soon she called for Anne to have a look at the bra. “What do you think? My wife waved me over - and I looked inside the dressing room.

Nice view, -absolutely. What can I say? Both girls have well toned and curved bodies :) She looked fantastic, - and she turned on a real sexy smile, - that certainly was picked up by my wife…

There was electricity in the air…

Both Girls ends up with smashing lingerie and A dress or two… They were doing great, and all three of us, -really had fun all afternoon, - behaving like lightheaded teenagers….

The evening was planned ahead. Dinner at Eiffel - on Kurfürstendamm, and I will spare the details of the teasing when they dressed up for the night at our apartment. The new lingerie was in the table for sure:)

At the restaurant we were seated to ourselves,- still not retracted from the scene, - the atmosphere of the place. We had cocktails, - dinner and wine, - and talked about the events of the day. We had a great time. More and more of the subjects twisted and kept ending up dealing with the lifestyle and with sex. Fulfilled and unfulfilled desires…

Yes, -for sure they both were teasing me… - And I loved every second of it..

After dinner we decided to move to a nearby bar for drinks. When I was ordering drinks I could , and hear the girls giggling and gesticulate … When I came down with the drinks - they both took a sip, - and said that they needed to go to the restroom.

It took forever but when they came back they were still giggling, - and seemed to have a great time. I was soon to discover why.

“Honey I have a little something for you” - My wife said to me and from her fisted hand she revealed her curled up panties. I could tell that it was the new ones, she had bought earlier that day.

Before I could even react, - Anne presented her fisted hand, - and said. Yu can just as well carry mine too, - and handed me hers as well.

By instinct I curled them in my hands and looked all fucked up. Yet a big smile emerged on my face, and I could feel the effect all over my body Still I could say nothing!!

The girls? - they just enjoyed themselves tremendously…and watch my every move and expression intensely.

“Put them down there!” my wife said - and pointed. “ In You underwear” she whispered , - “so you don’t drop them!”

I finally emerged - and looked around to see if any one had noticed.. No , - everyone was busy minding there own business.

So I manage in what must have looked clumsy - to poke the panties past the belt and into my underwear. Thank God - I do not have have a belly:) I can tell you - her cock reacted - even isolated as is was in its steel tube. I t almost started throbbing, - and I let out a small groan,- when i mange to arrange the new inhabitants…

I could harledy believe this scenario. Well, - My wife has actually over time slipped her panties when we had a thong going, - at partys etc.. She knows it turns me on - like crazy. she has however never earlier on asked me to carry her panties for her. But having reached a point where her close girlfriend simultaneously takes off hers, and asks me to put them close to my cage… Wauuh…

Besides all the sex that there was in it, - there was something more. That I manage to think of just that i n the situation as well is amazing and blueprints the lifestyle like never before: I was thinking how wonderful my wifes embrace of the lifestyle has become. She Was SO comfortable with it by now, that she could share it - like THIS, -with a close friend, - with another girl. Were she about to share me as well? I was soon to find out..

My head kept spinning…and spinning - and spinning..

Sorry but thinking of two naked pussies on the bench just across the table can make a man go crazy. Add to that that this man has has had no release, no edging, and no touches what so ever for almost a full month, you get the picture, right? And when One of this girls happens to be the one an only, that you love immensely, admire, adore, and desire, - and has totally surrendered to, - sitting there calmest cuddling with her closest girlfriend, - you are in for emotional overload….

To cut it a little short, - they teased- not in a wicked way - in the taxi back home to the apartment. I was in the front of the car, with the drier, and the girls where in the back. No I did no see any real close encounters, -but let’s just say that they were very close and giggling. I was in a state of mind, where I actually wanted it to happen, wanted to see my wife enjoy herself, in whatever way she’s pleases… I confess, it was a major turn on. For all the reasons males get turned on by imaging two girls together, - but also because I was so much on to LIVE the lifestyle , and not just talk about it. Allowing my wife to truly enjoy herself - with no strings attached, - and teasing and denying me along the way…

I know that this mindset comes close to cuckolding - which neither of us are heading for. But cuckolding in this flavor is somewhat compelling, isn’t it?

A little notice for the reader of this report from our threesome trip to Berlin:
    It is obvious, no matter how clumsy my written english may turn out - that I have come too love just writing about it - prolonging the magic - sort of..

I have come to think that writing it like I do, revealing little by little, I share the experience of the intense tease etc.. I masterly was placed into.

It takes time to recall it minute by minute, to put it as it evolved, and not rationalize from afterwards overall impressions., but I really try my best here. Hope I succeed - just a little.

It also takes al to of time to write it down- in English. Wish You could all read Danish- lol

Well,- stick with me for the last chapter, - hopefully it will be written early sunday morning. This part has been done early Saturday morning and took almost two hours…

Will the inevitable happen? Will we all cross borders in the end? Yes - “Crossing borders i Berlin” was not a random pick for a title., - So bare with me - And I hope You will enjoy reading the last chapter - so far(lol), - as much as I will enjoy writing it. I'm still leaking from the experience- LOL...

Well, time for breakfast, on the bedspread - just for her…

Lady De and Socal_locked like this.
  7. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Nothing at all wrong with your English. You write very well in fact!

8. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks @Socal_locked - and others - I'm trying my best here - but often find myself caged in -(ha!) by a limited vocabulary.
    God morning by the way :) - and Sorry, - I did not have/was not allowed the time to finish the "Berlin-file" Sunday morning. We had friends for dinner, - and it was 2. AM in the morning when they left.

Hopefully I can find the time tonight, but we shall see about that, once I know her plans for the evening.
    She has come to like reading it as well, and gets aroused. It will be written! -lol! - and I want it to be as connected to the events that night as possible...
    Bear with me!

Lady De likes this.
  9. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Looking forward to hearing how it went!

10. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
  11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER ELEVEN - more than turning out the light

A little preface: Hey guys, Do You know what time it is???- lol.
    I hoped to finish my report days ago, but life/she has been very demanding, in a good way, - so there has been so much, - and I don't want just to punch it in...
    Well , Of course I start to forget some fine details of the dialog and such, but really, it is still crystal clear in my head.

Here we go:

I paid the Taxidriver while the girls headed for the entrance and escalator. Of course my wife hold the key to the apartment:) They were indeed very lightheaded and my wife patted on my cage on the way up… Anne giggled … and said:

Well, we do have a bottle of champagne in the Fridge, Don’t we?,” and looked for answer from me. I confirmed and asked If I should open the bottle, and fetch glasses.

“Sorry to remind You but We have to leave rather early in the morning, and it is already rather late- “my wife added and continued: “I would rather wash my hair and dry it before I turn in, than wait until tomorrow. It takes forever to dry - but let’s have some champagne first…”, - and then she headed entangled in Anne towards the living room, while I headed for the kitchen to fetch the Bottle of Cremant and glasses.

Hair wash? - I was disappointed. I thought we were heading in another direction… Was she just teasing me or…?

We all got some champagne, and I lightened up when my wife out of the blue said that I should go an take a shower myself. “Remember to shave and to clean up” - she added. “Its about time”. I did not ask for being unlocked, and she was not offering it. She turned back to Anne and giggled something like “ He will manage”. Heading for the shower and a shave, - I head them laughing ad chatting all the time… But once in the bathroom I heard nothing….

Well, I shaved face and scrotum, showered, and manage hardly to get soaped Q-tips through the hole at the tip of the tube to clean out. I was constantly thinking what my wife had in mind. Yes, - I have to admit that I had a desire for action - of any kind with both of them, -but I remember that I also managed to look in the mirror - saying to myself that I would love just to please my wife. I’m here to please her! I whispered to myself…

I deliberately prolonged my stay in bathroom , - to look and smell good:) - and to give the girls time to enjoy themselves…

When I eventually came out, wearing only a bathrobe - to my surprise I found that the living room was empty and the girls where now in Annes bedroom. Sorry to disappoint you , - but no, - they were not engaged in any “playtime”, but Anne was sitting on top of her bed, and my wife sitting at the edge. “They could very well have been kissing”.., I can remember that i was thinking… They were close and my wife rested her wine glass on annes thighs…

“All set to go”, - my wife said. Sure , she was teasing me all right !- lol “Show us what You got”- she continued, and there I was standing in front of the girls and opened up the bathrobe, as told..” Ups - no pants!” Anne exclaimed with a giggle. “Let me see” - and then she moved to the edge of the bed and reached out and touched my skin just above the tube. “Smooth…”she added in admiration and then for the second time she pulled the cage, and said “Fantastic!” or something like that…

My wife who had witness the scene - nodded in approval of my shaving and showing, and turned for a kiss. I kissed her dearly, I remember. She then patted me and asked me to go in and prepare the bed. “ I’ ll be in in a moment, she said…

I left to turn down the bed , - and I also tightened up the room a bit. When she came in she sat on the bed, and started to undress. “Nice” - she said and continue: “ Sad that we have to leave so early in the morning. I simply have to do my hair tonight.”. When she was all undressed She rolled onto the bed and reached for me. I took the change to liberate myself from the bathrobe and we hugged and kissed. That was so lovely. I really needed that…

She made a notice about the hot steel tube and said something like: “You are well warmed up, right”, with a wicked smile. I managed to return the favor , and had a finger slide to her pussy, and to my surprise it almost sank in between her soaked lips. “Ups - I’m Sorry “ I exclaimed, “Did not mean to…” She smiled and kissed me again, - and then she pushed me away…..

“I have to have that hair wash now, “ she said - and then she stood up, in all her naked beauty. She gave me another wicked smile and said: Close to full month, right? - I’m proud of you” and then she headed towards the doorway. On the way out of the door, she casually turned and said: I would like You to go in and say goodnight to Anne, and see if there is anything you can do for her…” And then she was one her way, passing stark naked Annes bedroom door.

Wauuu…

Of course I took my Bathrobe back on - I was certain that my wife did not mean that I was to go in there all naked to offer Anne help with the bed , or? - - I was in doubt… and I smiled to myself. I was not Throbbing or anything, - I was more in a trance of some sort…

I headed slowly for Annes bedroom. There was still light coming from her room so I politely knocked on the door , and asked before entering - if there was anything I could do for her?

She invited me in, - and I saw Anne already lying in her bed. I noticed that she had her hands under the covers, and that she did not seem to be dressed for the night. :) “You’re are here to do my bed and such?” she said with a sweet smile” “Sorry, but I have done most of the packing already” she said “XXX(my wife) is in the shower? - she continued, - and As I managed to confirm that with a vague “Yeaaahh, she is doing her hair and such” , she sad up in the bed and her cover fell, and revealed her tits… She did nothing to hide them. She looked at me for quite some time, - and I just stood there - and most have looked like a little schoolboy - or something. “ I felt the heat - for sure…

What was she thinking!!! - Whats next? etc. etc…

I was snapped out of my loop when she interrupted me with a request: Could you please turn out that light-“ and pointed. “I simply can’t find the switch”, she giggled.

I spotted the switch and turned out the light, and now only her small bed light was on…

I was about to say goodnight when she stopped me in a very teasing and slightly naughty way : “ You were send in here to help me out, right?” I think XXX will be disappointed if all you did was to fix the light, don’t You think?” she added and patted on the cover as a signal for me to move closer….

To be continued… - But now its time for some sleep - next to my beautiful naked wife...

Lady De likes this.
  12. toanlimina

toanlimina locked rubber boy

denmark
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
  13. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Oh my god! You cannot leave it there BlueEyes! What happened next?!?!??

14. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    sorry @PUP for being such a tease... - It was never my intention , -but it takes time!!!. My english is hard work and I really try to write it exactly as it played out.
    I will try to finish the Berlin-report tomorrow:) Bear with me...
    And thanks for reading everyone:)

Lady De likes this.
  15. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    CHAPTER TWELVE - A busy night....

I kept my word:
    Here - finally the final chapter of my "Berlin report" -

...I sat as demanded by her side, not too close, not too far from her while her words were spinning around in my head. I must have looked very bewildered, because Anne took my hand and said (and I remember it so clearly!)

“It is perfectly OK! ---- XXX loves to have you taking really good care of me too - serves me completely as you are so good to her. You will be good to me don’t You?”

Okay, if my wife actually didn’t wanted me to neglect Anne in any way, so it had to be as wished - Or was it really so? - Something in me told me to leave the room immediately - that I was heading down a wrong path - while something else in me lit a bonfire and nourished my submission completely. I remember that I began to shake a bit all over the body ...

“You like it don’t You - want to - serve?” she said with a naughty, yet a little uncertain smile…

And before I could even start to tell her, that I was sorry to have looked a bit uncomfortable, that I must have looked a little distant” I watched myself slip to the floor - on my knees, as I often instinctively Do when my wife tells me to do her service ( She likes to have me start up giving her oral service while she spreads her legs for me on the bed and I’m on my knees on the floor:))

“Good…” she almost moaned and slowly began to move the cover aside and while spreading her legs slightly she revealed her naked body to me. She had had a sun tan or two:) I could tell. My wifes skin is more delicate and white than Annes, I can remember I was thinking, before I obviously was drawn to look at her nice and all shaved pussy. I could really feel my submissiveness coming on to me like never before in a crazy mixture with guilt and desire. It’s hard to describe - damn hard but the struggle in me was put to a hold when Anne pulled me out of my state of mind with the words: “I know you like to sniff … - Go ahead - but don’t touch, You hear me!”. She started to sound a bit demanding - already easing up a bit:)

Again I wanted to , - and at the same time I was thinking, what my lovely wife would say if she entered the room, finding me on the floor with my head in Annes naked lap…

Anne took my head and pulled me closer - slowly as she spread her legs further with a little yet notable moan… And when I was close enough to smell her and saw how how moist and inviting her pussy looked, - I gave in, - and indulged myself to her - completely….

“Just smell - remember!, She said - and while I started to feel my member inside the cage again ( I had gone all numb earlier:)) I raised to the occasion and started gently to blow warm air onto her pussy at a very close distance… I Freed my self form the bathrobe

She was really turned her on now - I could tell. She bended backwards, - and with her back down on the covers - she took my head with a firm grip- and guided me - slowly all the way in. I gave her a long and long-lasting lick all the way - starting as low a possible and with my tongue

caressed her naked sex all the way up. I vividly remember how moist she was, and how intoxicating she smelled. Her scent was almost as my wives, but yet oh so different… My tongue sank in on its way to her clit and she moaned and flexed her body, when I hit home…… I wanted to show her just how good and tender I had become over the last year or so to lick and worship pussy, so I really gave her all I had…

And now indulged as I was , - and she completely letting go, I continued with my slow soft nipping , kissing, and licking her all soaked lovely pussy. When I after a while slowly thrusted my tongue in her she gripped my head and pulled my face all in, forcing it up and down , while I with every stroke, came harder and harder down on her clit… She breathed heavily - and twisted around while words I could hardly make any sense out of, came in waves from her mouth…

I was all in - I have to confess, - and at that point I did not think of anything but to please her, obey her, and worship her in any way possible. Just as good as I try to be with my wife…

Anne suddenly pushed my head away, - and patted on the cover and said : “On your back”

Shy was gone by now - for sure,- and I entered the bed - naked only caged - and rolled onto my back, - with my wives cock still in some sort of trance…

She turn an was now across me and lowered her face very close to mine - and said with the sweets smile: You do goof, - real good” for a moment I thought that she was about to kiss me, and I felt a little uncomfortable - once again…

She did not kiss me. Instead she drove her hands down my chest while she raised up on her knees , and her naked pussy was now right over my cage. With a wicked smile she lowered herself and led out a little sweet squeal as she let the tube slide between her pussylips. My Good - that turned me on,- and when she was starting to move back an forth while using her nails on my chest I simply had to look down, and watch this surreal yet wonderful ordeal…..

No , I was not thinking that I wanted the cock inside her. In “normal” circumstances - that is who’s on a mans mind in a moment like this, - but not me, - I wanted to please her, to show her that this i what I’m here for. To make her burst!

Moaning more and more - and while the cock reacted- even inside the tube - and started to rise as much as it can, being trapped inside, - She almost tried to get it inside, - but with little luck after all, she moved up, grapped my hair and lowered her soaking wet pussy onto my face. She was swollen, her clit has hard, and her scent was beyond belief…

I licked her in long deep strokes, I nailed her clit, I napped her inner thighs when She lifted a little, and this went on and on with ever higher intensity.

Soon i could feel that she was was getting closer. Somehow I managed in the heat of the moment to push her a little further forward and softly I tried to rim her - could not help it. I am getting used to doing that with my wife, - and I really don’t mind, in fact I like how submissiveness is flooding my head while Im doing it:)

“OH yeahh..” Anne moaned and soon she started to make strokes on my face an tongue from deep under all the way up, while breathing heavily. I start to caress her nipples, and she responded with heavier strokes and even more moaning…

She almost pulled hair off my head when she exploded in an massive orgasm. I could not breathe while she drove up and down and hold my head oh so tight to her pussy, . She was trembling…

I licked up her juices, an drove my tongue deep…

Soon she started to become very sensitive I could tell, and she ended up forcing me to stop licking. I was not to move at all, while she pressed her sex onto my face…, for what seem like an eternity…

She rolled over and I was laying all soaked in my face catching air, with her scent still so very present..

She gently touched my arm “Thank You- I really really needed that. That was soo good. My Good You did good” ..

I still get a warm proud feeling sitting here writing it down, caged an all in the middle of the night…

To cut a corner here - I put the cover over Annes naked body, took my Bathrobe and headed back to me and my wives bedroom…

I froze for a moment when I realized that I could not hear noises from the bathroom… but continued. Instead I could hear the sound of a hairdryer

coming form our bedroom.

When I Came back in I was greeted with a smile. A nice relief…sort of…

My wife was obviously drying her hair, - in her bathrobe. I climbed onto the bed , still in trance, but also feeling guilty for the third time this evening…

I watched her every move and now and then caught her eye in the mirror as she was drying her long blond hair. She smiled at me! Relief and guilt constantly mixed a strange cocktail in my head..

When she was done, she also climbed onto the bed , dropping the bathrobe. She came close in all her naked beauty and kissed me passionately. Really really passionate kiss.. Long and sweet, - a kiss that turned into a real wet kind of a kiss… and I moarned…

Out of nowhere she looked at me with the sweetest smile and said:

“You still smell of her… - You did good, so I heard”… She tipped my nose and giggled.

Boomm… I froze for like 5 seconds, - and In that short timeframe everything came together. The whole scene rolled out inside my head…

I Understood, - and I was feeling connected, in love, proud and gratified in complete and absorbing submissiveness… like never before.

“Don’t get any ideas, - This could be a one an only occasion - I might never share you again - we’ll see…” she giggled and kissed me again passionately.

“And You will for sure not to be allowed to cum for a long long time”, she said with a sweet tease while grapping under the cover for ball an cage…

I was throbbing for sure…

She pulled hard an continued in a sweet yet demanding tone: “ You are nowhere near done yet!” - and rolled over and pushed the cover away, revealing her soaked sex…

END OF MY BERLIN REPORT
    - There will be more tails to tell ... :)

Lady De and Socal_locked like this.
  16. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    One final note before I slip back into bed to my wife:
    It has been great to complete the "report" from my journey - to Berlin with my wife and her/our friend Anne.
    I know some will find it to be with to little action, to little dominance etc, - but To me it was a milestone - now i n writing - in me and my wifes recharged life. Never ever one year ago , have I thought that events like these could take place in my life....

I could spent many more pages describing how this lifestyle in chastity has revitalized everything, but I will leave it for now... Time to cuddle in , - before I will be up again , and prepare my wife lovely sunday morning breakfast...

P.S. I know I have posted the last there chapters in both this and in another Thread, -but I did it - not to flood CM, but because, I see a lot of visitors starting to reading in both. So I decided to continue to post in both, - as a service, - as the report expanded... Please forgive me...:)

Lady De likes this.
  17. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    A little service to the readers : I collected My jorney so far - in a single file, - and managed to do some real spell checking. Have A look at this link to the PDF- document. - The Trip. It contains all Twelve chapters, - including the Trip to Berlin. Yo may also copy this link to your browser if Your prefer:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2sqadhmae2n4mo6/The trip.pdf

I really enjoyed doing this... For me it is a milestone... :)

Lady De likes this.
  18. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes what a fantastic ending! I really, really enjoyed your trip to Berlin (and so did you 3 too by the looks of it!). Again, great read!

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes i glad that you likes your lovely trip to Berlin and likes writing all bout it and thank you as well for making my lovey signature thingy, i loves it. xx ♥♥ xx.

20. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hey:) I ' m sorry - almost embarrassed that it ended up so long,.. But I really wanted it to bring across the mood , tension and tease. I have never written almost 30 pages in english before in my life. Lol!!
    Someone on the INBOX asked me what has happened after Berlin - with my wife and Anne.
    Nothing has actually happened . We have all meet a little more than a week ago, but funny as it is we were - all of us, a little shy on the subject... LOl...
    I think we have all come to realize that we all where in "the bubble" on that trip to berlin. It was extraordinary, rare, shaking, intense, wonderful and wild - all together:)
    Now and then in life you happen to experience out-of-the-ordinary events, - and this one was a sure candidate.

We are doing fine, - and yes I love to think of it, But if there will be more of this kind,? I really don't know, and frankly That is not so important. I'm all into pleasing my wife, - and we share affection for each other.
    She can veto me, deny me in everything,- but I know that she will treat me right...
    We have more to discover in this lifestyle- together, - but I sure already like it here, where we are:) I'm in no rush...

Hugs
    BlueEyes - and so good that you like your signature. It worked well in the end:)

Lady De likes this.
  21. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks- for reading - and excuse me for being such a tease - not being able to wrap it up earlier..
    I was almost consumed in the process, - but reading my own story afterwards - in one take, - really makes me very warm inside - ( and horny - Lol!!) - and very much present in the scenario... I'm right back there in the apartment...
    One note about the Berlin trip: My wife has told me, that there really was no master plan for the events that took place, - it just happened - she says. But she admits that she had had a fantasy of sharing me with Anne, - at one point in time. That it played out the way it did, was a little twist to the fantasy of hers, - but a real nice twist I can tell, from the smile on her face....

Anne has gotten her curled up pants back the other day;-)

Again - thanks for reading and sticking up with all of my typos!!

22. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Here you will find the PDF- version of our initial journey, I have really tried to clean out many typos, Take a look

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice