Couple into locked away games

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kates man, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Kates man

Kates man New member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Hi introducing Steve and Kate . Uk couple not into anything heavy just some short term lock up games! Love it when Kate flirts a bit with other guys so she has agreed to email lock up instructions and release dates to maybe two or three guys who maybe don't have a proper key holder . Pm me if interested and I'll get back , Steve

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Not quite sure what you mean.

3. Kates man

Kates man New member

Local Time:
    Sorry if I was not clear. I love the feeling of frustration I get when my gf flirts or just talks to other guys when we are out . Knowing that i will not be allowed release until she decides . We've talked about it and she is prepared to email correspond with guys who currently don't have a key holder . Telling them when and if they can unlock . She knows this would drive me crazy knowing that other guys were talking to her and possibly being allowed priveliges denied to me . So what we / she is looking for is an intelligent polite email exchange but with her in the driving seat . Hope that's clearer , Steve

4. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Welcome steve. I'm always pleased to find a male who puts a Woman's desires first and respects Her authority. I hope you find what you're looking for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice