Chastity Wannabe?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Catoris_CD_jamie, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Catoris_CD_jamie

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Hello everyone!

I am a married, submissive crossdresser, taken by the wonderful Mistress Catori. She practices tease-and-denial, orgasm control, feminization, bondage, flogging/spanking/cropping, humiliation, and cbt on me. She is not my spouse.

My standing order is that I am only allowed to orgasm on cam for Mistress, or in her presence -- with permission of course. She normally allows me to release once a week. She also likes to have me edge daily, and allows me to have sex with my wife as long as I don't cum. I have had two "accidents" this year, which I have been punished for.

We have talked about putting me in chastity but my being married poses too much of challenge for that. Also, Mistress enjoys seeing my hard she-cock and having me ejaculate (on her command) too much. Denial seems to be the best compromise for our situation.

I do have a strong desire to try chastity. To me it would be the ultimate act of submission, which both excites me and frightens me. I'm sure I sound like a naive wannabe. I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

Wishing you all a wonderful day! I look forward to chatting and learning...

:wink:

~*jamie*~

2. Catoris_CD_jamie

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    No knightservant, she doesn't know. I told her about my kinks a year or so ago. She freaked out! She said she wanted a "normal" guy. It is definitely not an ideal situation. :squigglemouth:

~*jamie*~

3. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Hello jamie. I'm sorry to hear that your wife is not enlightened to the joys of BDSM. There is hope though, because as we age and become exposed now and then to new things our opinions of them change and our willingness to perhaps try them increases. Maybe your wife will come around in time.

I suppose you're lucky to have someone to share your kinks with, but that sounds mighty risky. However, I'm not judging. You have to decide for yourself if the pros outweigh the cons.

It's a shame that human sexuality and all it's norms, kinks and potentials is such a hush-hush subject in the US. It's such a wonderful activity that provides so much good, but...good is bad. :squigglemouth:

I hope it all works out OK for you.

And welcome to the group !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice