Chastity Tubes

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dragos, May 6, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. dragos

dragos New member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    This is my first post here.

I suggest discussing chastity belts in the form of tubes without attachments to the scrotum or belt. I want to bring up this topic separately because there is very little information about such types of belts on the Internet. However, I believe that for 24/7 use, this is one of the best options. I'm not claiming it's the best, but it's one of the best.

I can provide basic information on such a device because I used to wear one for 24/7 use for three months.

Let's start with the advantages of this device. The first and foremost advantage is that it’s very hard to orgasm in such a device. Considering that it doesn’t work without a PA (Prince Albert piercing), the penis also doesn’t slip out. Finding such a device that really makes it hard for a man to orgasm is challenging. For instance, all belts without PA allow you to simply pull out a relaxed penis from the cage, then insert it back in a relaxed state. But even PA doesn’t solve this problem much since most belts are short and only limit the erection at the small tip of the penis they cover. The rest of the penis comfortably retreats into the body and swells there. You just need to move the cage left and right while aroused to climax, meaning there is no protection against masturbation, only from sex with women.

However, if you put the penis in a fairly long tube with a diameter no more than 1 mm larger than your penis in a relaxed state, an interesting effect happens. You essentially put the whole penis in a tube that doesn’t allow the penis any room to grow. It can't swell or expand because even the slightest increase is restricted by the tube. As a result, the penis doesn’t grow at all and stays relaxed. It’s a fine line: if the tube is too tight, it’ll pinch blood flow even when relaxed, but if it’s just a bit wider, the penis can still grow and cause discomfort from pressure. But if you’ve chosen the right size, so the tube is long enough to cover the entire penis and narrow enough to prevent even a millimeter of expansion, you’ll get excellent results: no pain and no growth of the penis.

It’s much more challenging to orgasm in such a device than in other, shorter devices. In my case, without a device or in other devices, I can orgasm daily, simply being aroused and moving the device left and right. In a tube device, I can orgasm using the same technique, moving it left and right, but I need to be extremely aroused for semen to come out of a relaxed penis, which happens less frequently, about once every two to three weeks.

I didn’t discover this knowledge myself. About ten years ago, I read a blog where a guy described these experiments. Now I can't find that blog or similar discussions. This technique effectively limits a man's ability to masturbate. Therefore, I suggest using this thread to discuss tube devices. I can share my experience, and maybe others who have tried them can share theirs.

Another advantage of this device is the absence of a ring around the scrotum. No matter how wide the ring is, sooner or later, you’ll find a sleeping position that will cause blue, very cold testicles. I’ve been through this and don’t recommend unintentionally castrating yourself. So, I consider rings around the testicles to be dangerous.

These devices also have drawbacks worth mentioning.

First, the absence of a ring on the scrotum shifts the entire device's weight onto the piercing, which can cause the piercing to migrate. The solution for me was tighter boxer briefs that firmly hold the device against the pubic bone. No loose underwear.

Second, almost all selling models of these belts are heavy, too short, and too wide. This allows the penis to start growing when aroused, which leads to discomfort and makes masturbation easier. Finding a tube that matches your penis’s length and diameter is very difficult. Initially, I chose the size using plumbing pipes because they’re cheap and can be cut by yourself.

Third, the necessity of a fairly thick piercing, at least 6 mm, is another drawback. This requires patience for 6 to 12 months, so you can't start using such a device immediately; you’ll need to prepare the piercing.

Let me emphasize again that no device can prevent masturbation, but if correctly chosen, this device significantly complicates it and makes it much less frequent.

2. OrdinaryGuy

OrdinaryGuy Active member

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    I can't speak to the PA, but a solid tube, fit as you describe, is the best fit for me and for the same reason as you state.

I would add that smaller tubes cause substantially more growth behind the cage, and I find it significantly easier to slip out (when accidentally while cleaning). I have no such issues with a longer tube.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    4.1mm (6ga) felt safe
    5.8mm (4ga) is a nice sweet spot
    I started experimented tethering myself in chastity with 6ga jewelry, but I waited until I was stretched and healed in 4ga, before 24-hour x 7-day wear even for my ball-trap MaleChastityNow Contender.

I wear the GlansArmor, an open shaft only device made of 316 stainless steel rod. It fits tighter than a ball trap like how you describe, and the open style lets me keep clean. I wore it for a personal record of 5.5 months 100% last year… not a second of removal. I’ve been in it over 50% of the time over the last seven years (when I started to keep track). I keep returning to my GlansArmor for long term wear.

I can wear a tighter fit in an open style cage than completely closed, and it keeps my skin healthy.

I also would start getting spontaneous emissions every 3 weeks!

Two doctors told me I am healthy, that my emission frequency is ok, and male climaxes are pleasurable but forceful ejaculations are not necessary. I was a bit shaken but my wife smirked to hear me trapped by confirming what she knew.

I don’t consider that “cumming”. That’s just an emission. It will happen. My wife calls me clenching down and twitching an orgasm. Letting your cream flow out gently - not straining to get relief - is encouraged.

Welcome! I do really like my MaleChastityNow GlansArmor, if you’re interested going from DIY to a custom device that’s light and secure.

Sexy Slave 69 and Maddie Mae like this.
  4. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    I used to think a chastity tube was the best option but then found otherwise, for myself.

I lead an active lifestyle. Seems like a tube only would be the most convenient to wear. I got a Lori tube but found that too be too heavy. I need to wear snug underwear to keep in supported. Not confident. I got a Bijou, which is very light. I found that with a small vibrator I could make myself climax. Not secure .. for me.

I bought a cheap PA / Ball trap device and found it surprisingly comfortable and secure. I then ordered a BAW PA / ball trap in roughly the same dimensions. Also comfortable and secure. However, the ball trap devices are more prone to pinching. When on outdoor trips, peeing is less convenient and more messy. Having my penis and balls bound up as one unit can cause some problems on outdoor trips.

A light tube is more workable on outdoor trips. Easier to pee. Less chance of binding. However, if I”m moving much, such as walking, the tube is moving and may irritate my skin. The ball trap holds my penis more firmly and there is no movement so no chaffing on the delicate penis skin. Chaffing around the ring is usually not a problem for me. I find boxers better for hiking but they don’t support the tube as well as briefs. But … peeing and cleaning.

So, my experience is that it depends and both have advantages and problems.

Iron78 likes this.
  5. dragos

dragos New member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Many chastity belts have drawbacks that a tube naturally lacks.

Here are the problems I faced while wearing regular chastity belts, which the tube solved:

1. Scrotal chafing. The rings around the scrotum chafe it. It is especially uncomfortable to do sports in such belts.

2. Pinching of skin and hairs. Since the design with a scrotal embrace has more components, it periodically pinched my skin or pulled out hairs on the scrotum, which happened at the most inconvenient times.

3. Circulation issues. I chose a ring by all the rules, so that nothing was squeezed. I successfully wore the belt 24/7 for several months. But one night I woke up and realized that my testicles were squeezed because I had taken some strange position, they were cold and blue, and importantly—completely painless. They hurt later when I took off the belt. If I hadn't woken up then, I could have done serious damage to my body.

4. The belt slips off during arousal. Many belts do not consider that the space for the penis head should be wider than for the entire penis. In this case, the head keeps the belt from slipping off. If such an expansion is not provided, the belt is easier to slip off during arousal.

5. Waist belt chafing. To keep the belt in place, one can use a belt around the waist and through the buttocks. But to prevent it from slipping, it needs to be quite tightly adjusted to the figure. And over time, this will start to irritate the skin.

From my experience for everyday wear 24/7, the simpler the device, the easier it is to live with. Rings around the scrotum always caused me trouble. That is why I consider chastity tubes one of the best options for 24/7. It is not only more comfortable, but also, with the right size selection, better protects against masturbation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice