Chastity Training Rules

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by dollyanne, Apr 11, 2009.

1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Chastity training rules for cuckold hubby

As Ive mentioned before, my hubby wants to be chastised to control his masturbation habit and to give over more control of his sexuality to me. After some research Ive decided that the CB-3000 is the chastity device to use on his small cock (soon to be mine!). Its lightweight, relatively secure, and is the next generation of the popular CB-2000. I will hold one key and have a second one accessible by him in an emergency. (Any suggestion for how to do this? I dont want it to be too easily accessible).

Ive learned that a few men have reported some discomfort and have had to work with the fit as well as use baby oil to keep it from chafing. It also may require sitting down when peeing and sleeping on the back or side, rather than the stomach. Neither of these are problems for hubby since he wears panties, sleeps on his side, and already sits on the toilet most of the time anyway. Hell just have to do it more often when we go out. I dont know if nightly or morning erections will be a problemwell have to find out.

Here are the chastity training rules that Ive worked out for him so far:

1. He will be locked up for at least a week at a time, longer if I deem it necessary.

Since the testes take about 3 days to replenish, it seems that about a week between releases would build up enough sexual tension to make him really crave it. This is what some femdom women seem to recommend for beginners with a gradual build-up to a couple of weeks, then a month for more advanced chastity. Im in favor of giving him full regular ejaculations rather than using the passive milking process. It seems healthier and more natural to me, and I think it will keep him hornier to give him frequent orgasms, but not as frequent as he would like.

2. He will keep his genital area smoothly shaved and always wear panties over the chastity device.

This is in keeping with his desire to be sissified and will also be a wonderful way to display him to my girlfriends or lovers if I so desire. I know there is no way he will be unfaithful to me in this condition.

3. He will be restrained (with handcuffs, ropes, or scarves) during release and not allowed to touch his penis himself.

I thought about whether to let him masturbate on his on or not, but since tying him naked (or in his panties) to his twin bed in his room is my favorite thing to do, this gives me the most options and puts his release, as well as masturbation habits, more under my control. It also enables me to take him to the edge and deny him for another day or two if he has not earned release. He will be locked back into the chastity device before he is released from the restraints. That way, he will not be allowed to touch his penis. His penis will belong to me and my pussy will belong to my lovers, and I like the symmetry of that.

4. I will use a variety of methods of release, depending on my mood.

I will wash him and shave him while he is erect at this time if necessary. Release methods may include: oral (only if he has been really good), hand-job (lube and latex gloves, or a pair of his own panties, which he might have to wear afterward), or even teasing him with a little in-out with my pussy. (He will NOT be allowed to come inside me this way, it just a sample of what he is missing and should be fun for me. I might let him come on my breasts or on the outside of my pussy though, so he can learn to lick it up). It is also possible that I will involve other people (girlfriends, lovers, couples) in the future who will watch or participate. This is to be determined, but I plan to tease him with the prospect of it.

5. He will be taken slowly to the brink of coming many times before he is actually allowed to come.

Having his release under my control enables me to talk to him about issues, chore assignments, or extract promises from him. It will also enable me to deny him and keep him locked up longer if he doesnt respond properly, or if I dont think he deserves to come at this timeif he hasnt fulfilled his promises from last time, for example. As an option, I may choose to give him a half-cum, which is taking him to the point of orgasm then letting go so he spurts without my touching him. My understanding is that this will keep him even hornier for next time.

6. He will be fed his cum before he is locked back up.

I am looking forward to this the mosttraining him to lick fresh cum from my fingers, from a dildo (black, similar to a lovers), or from some place on my body such as my feet, or even my pussy, while he is still restrained. This will prepare him for getting cum from more direct sources (my cum-filled pussy or lovers cum-coated cock, for example) in the future and will also be a great source of teasing.

This is my plan so far. Any comments or additional training suggestions are welcome.

Julie

2. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Sounds like my idea of heaven. Where did you find this?

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM

MistressMagick likes this.
  4. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    You can get really small combination coded key safes for a spare key. I have seen them for sale on a chastity site and a surfing website had one that locks to the underside of your car or anything else you choose.

5. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sounds good!

Yep!

Yes again!

Definately!

Definately not.

Absolutely!

Me too!

Agreed.

Sounds reasonable!

Oh how I wish for this, it is the one thing that we haven't done/tried/talked about, but this for me is the ultimate thrill.

Au natural!

Without question.

I'm quite a newb to this (compared to most members here!), but here's my tale!

I first went in last summer (June: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324 ) and was in out out every week or so, this went on until the lockups got longer and the tease and denial games increased!

We continued this up until late last year when and my wife/KH suggested a longer lockup time for me, but instead of telling me how long I would just have to wait to find out!

I (slightly hesitantly!) agreed as we had been expanding on our bedroom "antics" in that we had progressed to her discovering she got HUGE enjoyment out of not only me watching her pleasure herself with her Rabbit, but also blindfolding me and securing me in a bodnage harness at the end of the bed while she did it!

She also discovered the pleasure of a strap on! This basically meant she could get plasure from her rabbit with me watching or being strapped/blindfolded while she did it, or if she wanted penetration then I could wear the strap on while locked up and still pleasure her!

Anyway, in November, I was allowed my (roughly) fortnightly release and we had a great full blown sex session. I was then immediately told to "clean up" and put my CB back on.

Once it was back on, she brought up the subject of a "longer" lockup with me not knowing the release date.....

I agreed and away we went (I was thinking it would probably be 4 weeks or so as the most we seemed to be going up til then was roughly 2 weeks).

The days and weeks passed and we continued to play the games-me watching her while strapped up/blindfolded or fucking her with a strap on.

It got to about 4 weeks and I was expecting (hoping for!) a release, but how wrong I was!

We agreed at the point of this lock up that she would think of a release date, (but obviously not tell me) and that she would write it on a piece of paper and place it (along with the spare emergency CB padlock key) in a sealed jiffy back in the loft.

That way she would know if I had ever tried to A) Find out the release date and B) Get at the spare key.

That was 4 months, 2 weeks and 6 days ago....

The release date is still in the sealed jiffy bag in the loft, along with the spare padlock key and I still have absolutely no idea when I will be released for sex or to just cum.

Each day is now a journey and on that journey I may get the option to watch my wife play with herself using her rabbit, I may get strapped and blindfolded at the end of the bed while she does it, bring her to orgasm using only my tongue, I may get to fuck her using a strap on over my CB, but one thing I don't get is any idea of when I will be unlocked/allowed to cum/allowed to fuck her for real.

And believe it or not, that is the most amazing place to be! :character0180:

I still can't get my head around the whole chastity scenario-I love my wife more than anything and think she;s the sexiest woman I've ever met, so why would I want her to keep me in chastity with no clue as to when I'll be released!? :anim_39:

6. felicity

felicity Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    i know this may only be my first post but what about a safety deposit box within a bank? that way surely both of you would have access to it and you could ask that if either of you need to access the box then the bank would have to contact both of you to have it opened.

this would surely ensure that if he tried to access the key the bank would have to contact you by phone to allow him access to the key.

just a small suggestion.

to LockednLoaded it was good to read about what has happened wth you too. i am so glad that you enjoy it so much and that you eventually got your release. i do hope that you are kept locked in for longer next time though as it would be wonderul to read more of your experiences.

7. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Lockednloaded: Does she milk you now? Does it hurt to go four months without orgasm? I know after a week, I really ache for an orgasm.

8. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have a ruined orgasm every 3-4 weeks.

It doesn't "hurt" no, you just get used to it.

The frustration levels are the killer, I sometimes feel like my balls have swollen to the size of basketballs and that's the biggest "pain" (for me anyway).

9. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    MsJoro: "I will hold one key and have a second one accessible by him in an emergency. (Any suggestion for how to do this? I don’t want it to be too easily accessible)."

MsJoro, why not have a friend or relative hold the extra key?

10. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    A couple of 'in emergencies' ideas would be:

1. Use a combination lock - there are some very nice little ones out there.

2. You can buy a little electrical / digital key-safe: big enough to take a couple of keys and can be screwed to a wall. Keep the keys in there with only your KH knowing the code.

Regards.

MistressMagick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice