Chastity Tips

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedupguy, Jun 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. lockedupguy

lockedupguy New member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Hi All -
    Fairly new to this... Recently locked up by the gf. I have noticed though the day while I am going up stairs or sitting down and getting up one of my balls seem to slip out of my cage. I am using a Holy Trainer and not sure if that has happened to anyone.

Are there any better cages? I have read a ton of reviews many say the HT is pretty damn good. Any tips on how to tighten up to keep the ball there? I'm using their 45mm size ring the 40 seems to tight I can't get in there and I'm not a big guy at all. Figured maybe someone has tried something to keep them together? I was debating maybe ball stretching?

Thanks

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    When you say the 40 is too tight, is it uncomfortable/painful? My experience has been that when you first put a device on everything seems chubbed up and kinda tight but after a while things will deflate and become loose. It takes almost a day for this to happen on me. But if its turning things purple then thats bad and definitely too tight for sure. Only other thing i could suggest is maybe a elastic ball stretcher. Oxballs.com makes some good ones.

3. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Common problem solved by the next smaller size ring. Doesn't matter what device you use, if he opening allows one of your balls to slip out, you need to go smaller. The problem I have is that one of my balls is significantly (well as far as ring size goes) smaller so that the ring is either too tight for my larger ball or too large for my smaller ball. Any ball trapping device gives me this problem, even the cock ring devices I used to try to wear in the past.

When I went to the smaller ring, my balls did not slip out, well once they did due to harsh treatment. However, after a few days my skin would get sore and I had to take it off for anywhere from a few hours to a few days despite pouring silicon lube and/or baby oil on it to keep the whole area lubed. What happens is that with the smaller ring, the skin of your scrotum gets bunched up and rubs against itself. I rarely wear my Cb6000 anymore as we do not to chastity longer than a week or so now. My big problem was that I did not want to go through life wearing something that was uncomfortable and did not want to spend thousands, as others do, in search for the perfect chastity device. For some reason I could not justify spending a lot of money to have less orgasms. I could use all that money for much better things. :)

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  4. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    I tried this device after reading all the great reviews. It is far better than the CB's but still has problems.
    The problem isn't the ring size. The problem is the distance between the ring and the opening of the back of the tube with that type of base ring. I am probably going to get all kinds of crap from the lovers of this device but this was the case for me. I heated up the base ring in a pan of water and made it flatter and that problem went away. I stopped wearing the device anyway even though it was very comfortable when flaccid. My new problem arose with the back of the actual tube where the straight flat spot is. When I got excited and raging hard while playing with the wife, this area put too much pressure on the back of my penis and caused scarring there. I filed down this area to make it follow the contour and solved that problem but one night in the shower while soaping real well, my penis came right out with hardly any effort. I put in away disappointed and put my trusty reliable custom modded Chinese cage back on. Can't believe wasted so much money on the HT2 when I was so happy with the modded posted here.
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/a-cheap-cage-turned-into-a-great-cage.13058/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice