Chastity Cage Sizing Issue

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Self Crumb, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Self Crumb

Self Crumb New member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Hi everyone! Newbie here. I have a sizing issue that I hope someone can help me out with. I think I might classify as having "high-and-tight" balls as well, if that helps out at all.

I bought the Kink3D X-Lock Cobra S Chastity cage about one and a half months ago. The cage part fits me fine; unless it's really cold for some reason in my apartment, my flacid penis fills the entirety of the cage. However, my balls seem to be particularly finnicky when it comes to ring sizing. The first ring I bought was the Size 3, with an inner diameter of 47.6mm (1 7/8") and a distance of 10mm between the ring and the cage. When wearing the cage with this ring, one of my testicles slipped out painfully. This honestly really surprised me because my balls were slightly cooler than normal while wearing the cage, so I assumed there was a level of bloodflow constriction which I took to mean the ring wasn't loose.

Oh well--so I bought two other rings. One 44.5mm thicker ring (7mm between the ring and cage) and an even smaller 41.3mm ring (this one with the regular distance of 10mm between the cage and ring). Neither of these rings causes me any substantial physical pain (while awake, that is). Unfortunately, the 41.3mm ring turns my scrotum the color of grape jelly so that one's out of the question. Which sucks, because I kind of enjoy that snug feeling, but I guess I'm mistaking over-constriction for snugness. The 44.5mm ring also causes discoloration, though not to the same degree. The ring passes the finger test and doesn't let my balls slip out, and all in all it's quite comfortable, so I decided I'd try wearing it for longer periods of time to see if my balls would acclimate and get used to the ring.

The first time I wore it overnight, I woke up about an hour after falling asleep with a very painful ache in my abdomen. My balls were cold and purple.

I could go into more detail about the potentially unsafe decisions I made in the weeks following this incident, but this post is long enough already and the additional information probably won't be of much use anyway. Not exactly sure where to go from here. Even the ring that ended up being too large caused some temperature lowering. Should I be looking into a different cage that accommodates an "anatomical" ring? Or, as someone who is high-and-tight, what are some things I should be doing or looking out for when practicing chastity? Feeling a little discouraged right now. Any insight, advice, or general comments would be greatly appreciated!

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    if the smaller rings dont hurt you they shud be ok. just cos it change color a bit dont mean that they gonna go black and fall off. :)

Self Crumb likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    #3 bondinchas, Aug 17, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    Having high and tight testicles is less of a problem than having long dangly ones for fit.
    At least you could stretch your scrotum/testicles a little, it's far harder to shrink/shorten them!

The problem is, if you change either the base ring or the gap dimension, then you will automatically change the other. Without knowing which one is correct and which is wrong, you can end up endlessly adjusting things without finding your correct fit.
    Another thing to bear in mind its that your tackle will shrink and swell depending on temperature, mood, time of year, you name it, so when you do the measurements, do them multiple times on different days to check.

Check your size in two stages...

First wear just the ring without the cage for 24 hours.
    It should be snug, not fall off, and produce no pain, numbness or change of colour.
    Each day, try a smaller ring until one of the contra indications occurs so go back to the previous ring. When you find the right ring, test it again without the cage and test the next smaller one again without the cage.

Once you know the smallest ring that you can wear continuously without problems, then you need to check the gap.
    On many plastic devices, this can be changed by exchanging spcers on the posts.
    With steel devices with a post connection, the gap can be changed by assembling the device off your body, and gently bending the rings together or apart by hand to open or close the gap. The steel used for cages is usually soft enough to bend gently by hand.

It only takes a few millimeters difference in base ring diameter, or in gap size, for all the difference in fit and comfort. It is worth initially having a cheap plastic device with multiple rings and spacers that you can exchange to work out what really fits. As you do chastity more, your body gets used to it and you also tend to move down a little in size. Having an adjustable device allows you to check this, even if you have another device that you prefer that is not adjustable.

Self Crumb likes this.
  4. Self Crumb

Self Crumb New member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Thank you so much for the detailed response! Very informative. I will definitely try just the rings; I'm not sure why I didn't think of doing this before. Guess I was just a bit overeager and wanted everything to work the first time. I'm not sure if Kink3D rings are compatible with mass-produced spacers, so I might just try to rig up something in my spare time (or if this proves unfeasible I might just bite the bullet and buy a cheap cage with multiple spacer options). Again, thank you for your insight!

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice