Chastity cage picked open

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mustafa necati özdemir, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Mustafa necati özdemir

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    i just wanted to share this video

2. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    If your going to cheat on chastity with bother with it in the first place, surely the point is to be chaste otherwise its just wank fodder fetishism and pointless imo.

Not sure many will want to or care enough to watch that video....

3. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Chastity, at its core, is nothing more than theater. The idea of "security" people talk about is part of the fiction. A chastity device is just part of a costume for sexual roll play. Some costumes are more convincing than others, but that just means that they are more difficult to remove without a special tool, but not impossible (and very rarely even difficult, to be honest).

Why bother with a cage at all? I can think of several answers, but none of them are really about keeping someone "Locked" except as it serves a roll play fantasy. It's part of a costume, and I don't see any problem with an 'actor' knowing how to get out of the costume if he needs to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice