CB6k Could I be to thick?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by slipsub, May 19, 2013.

1. slipsub

slipsub New member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    I have loved the feel of the CB-6000 that I am currently using. I started with the curve and was wrong. Now I have the 6k and it fits comfortably, however I seem to have lots of issues getting my penis to fill the cage to the end. If I use the stocking method I get it in there but as soon as I go flaccid it shrinks back down into the tube. Once it is that far down the tube pullout is easy. Even when im flaccid it appears as though im too thick to fit down the cage so when I get hard the cage rests on my penis about halfway down.

So I tried the next smaller ring and within 30 minutes I was begging to get it off as my balls were blue still and aching bad.

Im aware that my flaccid length is too small and I know that I have an larger than average gerth. Are there any solutions for this? One night I woke up and the device was hanging off my balls and my penis was out.

2. rwbyswitch

rwbyswitch Australian, walks upside down

Aus
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    i dunno about thickness being the problem, i have a massive amount of trouble getting mine in, and when it's in it stays in, so much so that i have to have a condom or cut rubber glove to pull it out, sort of like the reverse stocking, and i end up with swelling around my foreskin.

Might just be too big a spacer/ ring combination

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice