CB6000 review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by chastesoon, Jun 21, 2013.

1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    I finally broke down and purchased a CB 6000. I have worn a CB 2000 for many years, on and off. I have tried wearing a Neosteel, but can't get past a few days in that before the rear cable rubs my tailbone raw.

I find the CB 6000 very comfortable. I started with the 2" ring and the shortest pin and spacer, but my left nut seems to be a escape artist. I moved to the 1 7/8" ring and the next larger pin and spacer. No more escaping nuts. I find this combination to be very comfortable.

The new ring system makes getting the rings on a breeze compared to the old rings.

I am about a 1 1/2" in girth soft, so I have to use the sock method to place my penis in the tube. All together i can get in the CB in just a few minutes.

I am not to the point where I can forget it's there, but I can see that point coming.

Since I am used to being in chastity, sleeping has not been a problem. I do get those night time tugs on my scrotum, so I just get up and take a pee. Problem solved, and back to sleep.

Cleanliness is a bit more problematic than the cb2000, but easier than a Neosteel. I do not fill the tube completely, so I have developed a technique to get the left over urine out. I roll up 2 sheets of 2 ply toilet tissue, push it the tube and twirl, This gets out the majority of the urine. This also keeps the odor down. Even after 2 or 3 days, the odor is not objectionable. I do shower daily however and get lots of soap in the end of the tube.

I should have gotten a CB 6000S as I am a bit short when soft, and because of my girth do not readily fill the tube when I do try to erect, which like all chastity devises is not successful anyway. I do plan to rectify that situation soon.

I am now for the most part 24/7. The only time it will come off is for cleaning and shaving.

Overall I am very pleased with this chastity device, and hope to be wearing it a long time.

PauloChaste likes this.
  2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I just got my cb6ks tube. I find it as comfy as the standard tube. Well let's see how long I can go in it!

3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    1 week in the cbk6s and I am already forgetting it's there! This more comfortable than my cb2k by far.

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    It seems my testicles are escape artists!
    0ne day I felt like my device was loose, and both testicles had slipped out.
    I have gone down to the 1 1/2" ring and the smallest spacer. It h taken awhile to get used to the new snugness, but I am now used to it.
    The shorter tube is a much better fit.
    I had to repair the tube once from splitting, but seems to be ok now.

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I woke up this morning, horny as hell! Tried rubbing on the sheets, only got enough stimulation to promote a erection, if it can be called that. The more I rubbed, the tighter the tube got, and the less stimulation I was able to get. I even grabbed the lock and tried to get the tube to move. It gave me enough stimulation to stay firm in the tube, but not enough to get over the edge. The CB6KS is really a devious device!
    The more I tried the less I got out of it. Felt good, but really frustrating!
    I might add, the only way I can get in the CB is using the old sock trick. My thickness worked against me.

PauloChaste likes this.
  6. Jamanncc

Jamanncc new device ready to go

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    thank you! this has been very informative. I have been debating getting a 6k for quite a while now.

7. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Well, nothing ever stays the same.
    My testicles have again proven to be escape artists.
    I now am using the middle ring anfd the second shortest pin. Suprisenally, this has turned out quite comfortable. No real tugging on my scrotum at night, and only requires lubrication two or three times a day. There seems to be very little chafing, as I have not seen any redness.
    I do however remove it every two to three days for cleaning and shaving, but that's only for about 10 minutes.

8. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    i myself do not like the new rings on the cb6000 i had the cb3000 with solid rings an worn that for over 8 yearsno problem i got the 6000 an the rings on them bad they are not round smooth like the 3000 i could not wear the 6000 ring for more then day with out it rubing burning in my balls yes i had try several rings same thing happen
    i like the design an all but i had modified the old 3000 solid ring to fit the post of the 6000 an fits like a baby

9. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    If the CB6ks has Grooves cut from the rings its a knock off of the original.
    Ive got the knock off and my KH made a Mod for the rings she put rubber draught excluder tape inside the groves
    so the skin wont fold into the grooves.
    My balls are escape artists too and i was on the 3rd ring but it was way too tight as my boys are high n tight as for the spacer i use the second smallest but ill be going down to the smallest as my KH wants to further reduce my any kind of erections.
    So now my KH placed the rubber draught excluder tape on the inside of the ring on the large ring and ive no escaping balls and very comfortable and only lube once or twice depending on how active i am cleaning and serving her needs etc.

10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I know that feeling!

11. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I have found the new rings more comfortable than the old cb2k rings. Plus there is very little cleaning up of the mold lines.
    I could never get in the middle ring with the cb2k, and I can get in readily with the new rings.
    I am now forgetting that it is even on at times, it is so comfortable. The only time I notice it at work is when I try to lift something, and I need to do a quick adjustment and then all is fine.
    Peeing standing up is possible, but I have to drag the whole thing out into the open, and only if I completely fill the tube. Sitting down is much more practical.

12. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Finally have all the adjustments right. have been locked up since March 21st. I am wearing the middle ring and the shortest pin and spacer. No more escapes by my testicles. I am going to go as long as possible, only taking it off once a week for cleaning and shaving.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/ticker/tickers/s90mkeow8mbqt75s.png

13. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
  14. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    This is getting more comfortable as I go. 2 or 3 times a week it comes off for cleaning and quick shave.
    I went for about a 5 mile bike ride and found a comfortable position. No problems there and no chafing at all.

15. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I am past the 1 month mark. No major issues. Gets a little dry around my scrotum at work, but I am managing it.
    With the warmer weather I may need to clean the tube every other day or every day.
    All in all, it's been a very successful month. No testicle escaping and no way can I get out.

16. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Today has been the most comfortable day I have spent in this device!

17. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I have been locked up for 8 weeks today. No testicle escapes. No major problems at work.
    I did get a new pink lock for myself! A sissy should always have some pink on, don 't you think?

18. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Rode twenty + miles in my cb with no major problems this morning!

19. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    It's 9 weeks yesterday! :)

20. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    The small tube split last night, so I put on the regular tube untill I can repair the short tube.
    I did not want to break my chastity streak. All clean and shaven and back in chastity.

21. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Short tube repaired and reinstalled! I love being in this device.:)

22. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    90 days and counting! I am entering uncharted territory, at least for me anyway.
    I have found this device to be very comfortable. At times it drives me crazy, but I have learned to live with it.

23. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    I wear mine all the time. Used to be allowed to take it off for our sex nights but now I must keep it on and my wife will give me permission or not. So far not. I sometimes take it off for a quick cleaning if needed and then it goes right back on. I find it very comfortable but I have not worn my when I leave my house. Tried it once and my balls and car seat did not get along very well together and driving safety is more important. However, I do not get outside much these days, maybe a few hours a week and I can go 2-3 weeks without leaving my house. I have been steadily wearing it, except for my orgasm and cleaning, for about 10 months now. It has been off for a few hours here and there when I was getting used to it and developed sore spots. We are not fanatical about being locked up or trying to break the world record for not having an orgasm. We play it by ear which is one orgasm every 2-3 weeks.

24. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Having been locked in this device for over 3 months now, I can hardily recommend this device!
    It does have it's shortcomings, mostly the tube splitting, but I seem to have that under control.
    I absolutely love being locked in this device.

25. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Past 100 days in chastity! Every day now is a new record for me!
    It is now to the point where if I am busy, I forget that it is locked on. It does however have it's way of reminding you that it's there!
    I actually wish it would never come off!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice