Cb 6000 problem

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by SlaveBo, Dec 1, 2011.

1. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    I am new to chastity and have only experienced a little but enough to know I wanna sign up for more! I am lucky enough to have a partner who is very open minded and willing as well :)

I have a cb6000 and have worn it a few times, recently I used it for 30 hours and 12 hours. The problem I have is I am wall to wall and end to end in it all the time I am locked up, with some of my skin bulging out the side vents on the right hand side only; weird I know.

After 30 hours I got to take it off and he smelt kinda funky, I had sore patches that needed to heal and my balls ached. The ball aching is partly due to a benign cyst on my right ball I was aware of before starting chastity. After 12 hours I also had sore patches but he didn't smell, obviously hygiene is a real issue if he is pressed against the walls of the cage the entire time :(

So my question is, would a metal device such as thepenis fence from the below web site be any good, although not much wider being a very open design it would at least be more hygienic, though I am a little concerned about the areas of my bits that are pressed against the metal all the time. I have also seen devices called NoPacha 800 and 900. They too look great, they look to have a lot of room width ways, the length of the cb6000 isn't an issue really, I don't mind that kind of confinement.

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/Chastity-Devices/Male-Chastity/Metal-Chastity.html

I don't feel that I am ready to spend big bucks on something from mature metal as of yet, though I know many folks rate them highly here. I am also curious about devices oneBay that seem to be replicas of the devices from the above web site but at a much lower price, any advice here?

2. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Hi there,

Are you at your totally flaccid limp size when you are in the tube or are you a bit erect?

if you are even a bit erect - that will ease off with time and it will be interesting to see if your soft size fits better.
    If this is your natural size then you might need a custom fit tube made.
    Put Micropore surgical Tape -or similar- over the vents; They stop the bulging and still breath.

Use cleaning sponges from Keptforher.com which allow ease of hygiene and clean and rinse well.
    If the area has been warm and moist for a period you can get a little thrush in a tight tube and some anti-fungal Cream will help.

Good Luck

3. SlaveBo

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    The micropore surgical tape is a good idea and yes I am battling a little thrush ATM :(

I am prolly a bit erect when in the tube and keep getting erect if I think about her or the tube, however after 30 hours I thought he might shrink somewhat and have some room to breath ...

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    check that you are not using too tight a ring or too small a spacer as this will act in the same way as a cock ring does and will sustain an erection for a longer time than otherwise. I had a similar problem once wearing something similar and once i went up a ring size the excess blood drained away after erecting and all was well.

5. SlaveBo

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Good points i think I am using the largest of both, infact i was going to experiment with a smaller ring and possibly spacer to see how that felt and if it grabbed my shaft more to stop my erection pushing it forwards.

6. SlaveBo

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Is the 3000 cage much bigger than the 6000 cage? I read somewhere some people find it larger.

Also how much bigger is the Curve? And can it be hidden, say with tight pants of some kind?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice