Can you have a look to these chastity belts?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by vanelocked, May 11, 2013.

1. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
  2. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    I have a similar belt; the overall quality isn't too bad, but I find that the rubber lining keeps coming off.

Also, they call them "adjustable" but I have never been able to adjust it to a comfortable fit.

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    The first two are identical. If you search the forums I think there is a problem with urine draining away with these.

The last one is a copy of the fetish Felix cs100 .. They are good belts . not sure about the quality of this Chinese one.. I am considering one myself but with slave stroppy modifications. Used to own one before. Again search for cs100.
    Regards
    slave phil

4. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Hi Vanelocked, I've had 2 from there. The first one was... http://www.dhgate.com/100-as-same-t...133b9b7c6025ead.html?recinfo=8,1,24#cppd-24-1 and the second was the one that are one and two on your list. Yes as Philfred stated they are the same. Out of the two, I found the one on your list to be the best, but after a few months the tube broke away from it's holding pin. The downside with those belts are the linings. I ended using tape to hold the lining in place. On the plus side, they can be used as a sizing guard if your thinking of buying a made to measure belt. I used mine for that reason and it was a perfect fit.

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think Philfred said it all really yes these belts seem cheap but that is for a reason they are cheap! Rubber linings are a problem and will always come adrift or split and the very nature of where the items will be worn and the enviroment to which they reside in will always mean that they will cause problems sometimes bad ones! other times just damn uncomfortable ones. Philfred mentioned i am in the process of coming out with a belt that should eliminate an awful lot of the problems encountered by so called 24/7 belts which unless you have hundreds and hundreds to spend almost always ends in disappointment. I wear a belt i love belts i dream about belts and i want to help make one that i know i could wear but not get out of, when my plan comes off shortly i will have a belt that wont break the bank that comes with plenty of features not least of which it will be available in any colour powder coated finish to truly personalise it to the owners taste.

6. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    Thanks for your answers! You are very friendly.
    Yes 1-2 are the same, sorry!
    You say 1-2 are OK, but the linings are not good.
    About #3, is the comfort better? And how is the security, is it good as there is no attach to the back.

Any other advice, any other model you can recommend me? As told I am looking for something comfortable first, almost forgetable, then secure. I would wear it mostly a few hours in a raw only and only sometimes for a few days.

Thanks again!

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well ,,, go for someting decent , i can not see that a belt like that can do the job, be secure ,conceal and is comfortable ..there are good belt makers ,cost a bit more but you get something for your money..i ride bike i go jogging and i am looked since more than eight years . my belt sits like a glove ,i can not feel the belt in my daily routine..check....>>>>
    http://shop.neosteel.com/en/search?...on&sdesc=on&page=search&keywords=arch&x=7&y=4

the neosteel masterpiece "arch" has no linings or profiles and riding the motor bike with that is fun !!
    do not waste your money ,spend a bit more and you know what you get !!
    i wear the T/V masterpiece and the "arch" ,i change from time to time with the same hip band !! 30102009(014).jpg
    for more info feel free to send me a P/M

best reagards. GWENY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice