Cable vs. Ergo Rear....The Arch

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by easternsub, Feb 18, 2013.

1. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I'm getting an Arch but can't decide on which rear system.

I'd like to hear some DETAILED comments, preferably from someone who has tried both if possible.

Also does anyone know if I could order both the cable and ergo (system?). If so how much extra cost for the additional penis tube?

dclann likes this.
  2. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    I have not tried the ergo option, I do have the "thong" style cable version.

I like the cable. Yes, it is more time in the bathroom but it is also very comfortable.

I can't imagine anything but a cable would be as easy to wear. I simply don't feel the cable at all.

Hopefully others will add more comments – one way or the other.

Good luck.

dclann likes this.
  3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    We have both a Masterpice crotch shield and the Arch with rear cable. They both fit into the Masterpiece waistband i have.

The Arch with the cable is the least restrictive and i walk 2 miles a day without any problems. It is easy to keep clean and you don't really notice the cable after wearing it a while.

The Materpiece crotch shield is also very comfortable but it can chaff with excessive exercise. Walking alone will not chaff, but riding a bike or running will.

If i could have only one i would choose the rear cable. You can order both but that would be ordering two Arch modules and twice the expense. The tubes are not interchangeable.

One addition my Wife/KH likes is the seal posts. The two guide posts to the side of the center pin have small holes drilled in them. A 1.5mm numbered metal cable seal can be attached to insure security using a snap lock, otherwise the Abus padlock is more secure for those of us they don't have a clue how to pick a lock.

I've been locked in the Arch for a week and all is fine. I do shower twice a day and use an ear syringe to flush after urination.
    Let us know if you have any other questions.
    dc{MsL}

4. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm still looking for opinions on the CABLE vs. ERGO rear systems.

I know I saw someone on here who has both and I'd love to hear the pros and cons of each.

Thanks!

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i have expirience with both systems as well.i also like the cable more than the ergo .the cable is mor comfortable and is less restictive . reg, GWENY

6. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:

Thanks Gweny. I knew you had both the arch and shield FRONTS but didn't know you had both the ergo and cable REARS.

It sounds like the cable is the way to go. Now I just need to decide whether to get the Arch or Shield front.....

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you don't want your testes to be pinched then you'll prefer the Arch I'm sure.

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    30102009(022).jpg Image0065.jpg well, get the masterpiece "arch" and if you still want later the other three parts , the penispipe , the frontshild and the sport modul ,, it all fits with the same hipband ..i love to change from time to time between both systems !
    best reg. GWENY

Timbek likes this.
  9. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I sold myself on the Arch front but for some reason I started to like the shield front. In my case I will be self-locking and the belt will be removed for the gym and any exercise. The longest continuous wearing will be probably be a full day and night or a weekend at most. With this in mind I started thinking the shield might be a nice option for various reasons you'll see below.

Here are my thoughts and perceptions on each...

The Arch
    Seems to offer more freedom of movement and penis tube drains better and easier to clean. Penis tube hugs body all the way underneath crotch. Could be good and bad. Sometimes I picture getting an itch between the penis tube and your balls and not being able to get to it.

Front Shield
    Might offer little less freedom of movement and penis tube doesn't drain as good and harder to keep clean since there is the space and two spaces with bottom of penis tube and shield curving underneath? Penis tube pointing down instead of underneath might offer less issues with potential itching and more flexibility with measurements since the tube isn't fitting against the body. The thought of reaching down and feeling the shield turns me on more than a tube. I think being able to touch your balls isn't is frustrating as just a shield. In some pictures it seems the shield presses very close to the body and almost hides the balls. In others, the shield seems to be further away from the body. Sometimes it doesn't seem to hide the balls as much. It's hard for me to tell why the differences. I'm thinking it might have to do with the size of the persons balls as well as how big or thin they are. Further, when the shield is combined with a cable rear I would imagine just having a cable under your crotch as opposed to the end of the Arch penis tube would be more comfortable is it's considerably thinner. In addition, if you can get the shield with the thinner rear cable which I would think would be more comfortable, allow you to pull it aside for the bathroom, or be cleaner if you choose to poop through the cable.

As I said these are my perceptions based on research only. I'd love to hear feedback especially from people like GWENY who wear both.

10. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was hoping to hear some feedback on my last comments....:(

Anybody?

11. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    I wear a My-Steel belt with the hole in the rear for 15 hours a day and most of the time from Friday 4pm to Monday 7am without any itching at all. Cream is put on my penis and balls before it goes on and that does the trick for me. I have no access to my penis and very little access to my balls while my belt is on. Going for a #2 can be a little messy if I don't get the belt lined up right, saying that there is very little movement with the belt. But 10mm can make all the difference when going.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice