Bulge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 97522, Nov 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 97522

Hi all,

Already 3 weeks with nonorgasm and still 3 weeks to go at least.
    I have a chinese steel device with the 45mm ring and 45mm cage. I also have a smaller nub version but here's my question:

When I try to get erect, there is a bulge forming behind my ring, like an inward erection, is this normal? And im still working with the gap and pry with the lock and pins to get it correct. I have a waist band to support my cage but that only increases the ballburn because my high and tight ballsack is pulled upwards a bit.

Let me know your thoughts.

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    Very normal… some will tell you that a strap will hold things down or that you need a smaller ring/device…that may or may not be true.

Ball burn is usually the gap as you’ve ascertained already and when you get full on erect there can/will be discomfort. Try to pee, or adjust things, use a little lube etc to help calm things. Your body will eventually get “used” to it and erections will be come less robust as your body learns that’s a no no.

I also have a very high/tight ballsack and originally was in an MM jailbird with a horizontal oval ring, which helped a ton (the oval), but still had occasional issues. Got a PA and now in a GA2 (ringless cage) and I’m pretty much in it 24/7 - about the only time it comes off is when she wants to play with it. It’s been total comfort and no issues.

MtnViper likes this.
  3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Obviously every persons anatomy is different, I had a little longer cage and overnight erections were bad, I went to a very small cage and they were worse. Then I got a quality MCN cage that was 2.25” and thought I found a perfect length for 24/7 wear, until finding a MCN 1.75” cage that I’ve been in for the last year or so. Every couple days I will need a few drops of lotion around the ring, but other than that it has been perfect.
    So basically, you may have to play around with different size cages to see which your body adjusts to easiest.
    I’m sure eventually your body will learn that erections are futile and they won’t hurt as bad or at least last as long.
    Also, be mindful how much fluid intake before bedtime you’re taking in, you can make it worse

Littlejt1 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Agree, this is very normal. I get it to, the ball burn in inevitable when you are trying to get erect as it’s putting pressure on the device as you have no where to grow.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice