break through?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slaveboymiami, Jan 4, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. slaveboymiami

slaveboymiami Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Hi everyone. I posted here a few months ago about my girlfriend and I and how she is starting to learn about BDSM.

I think we had a break through a few days ago... We work together and we went though a very stressful moment when things didnt go right and she was starting to have a panic attack as she thought our company name would be ruined. I bascially took charge and grabbed her and sternly let her know that we could freak out and lose it all or take control and get through it. i am happy to say that it worked out.

Later that night while laying in out hotel room we started to make love. I was on my back as she whispered in my ear about how it was all starting to make sense. She told me that she felt that I was there for her. That whenever she needed me that I was there. Even though I was the strong one she felt that it was all for her. She went on to say that at that point she realized that I belonged to her and everything I did was for her.

We had spoken about crossdressing in the past and at this moment whispered in my ear how she wanted me in a collar, stockings, and high heels. How she wanted me to wear make up for her while she used me.

Even though many of these things were talked about in the past it seemed different this time. Almost as if it all made sense to her. She kept on whispering that she would want me dressed up wearing heels so high that I wouldnt be able to walk. That she would like to make me crawl for an entire day as i served her.

Over the next couple of days she has reminded me that she expects me to get dressed for her.

What happened? Even though I know she was slowly coming along something has seemed to click in her. It is all exciting but quite shocking to me.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Dear slaveboymiami,

Looks like she found out, that you are still their for her, when she needed you most. But by her controlling the other part of you, it could become beneficial to her. Now she wants to start controlling you, the way she wants. But deep down she knows that you could take care of matters as needed.

What could be better, a Sissy that is at your beck and call 24/7. And a husband, boy friend, or significant other that could take control of something when the time arises. But all the other times, be their just for her, to serve, worship, obey, love, anytime, anyway, she needs or wants.

Where do I sign up, Missy Tanya

3. slaveboymiami

Local Time:
    Tanya,

Thanks for the responce. That actually makes a lot of sense.

4. slaveboymiami

Local Time:
    Well I went online and ordered a pair of high heels for myself... They are 6 inch patent black leather with locking ankle cuffs.. My girlfriend loves the idea of me not being able to remove them. I havent even told her that I ordered them yet so I am hoping to surprise her when they get here.

I actually had a pair similar to these with my former Mistress and they hurt and I couldnt even stand in them.

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Six inch locking heels.... MY MY... That will be a challenge. Have you thought about what happens if She doesn't unlock them? After a few weeks I would bet you would be perfectly comfortable in them but totally unable to walk in flats ever again...

Good for you slaveboy - but do keep us informed when they arrive!

:smilies_xxx02:

6. slaveboymiami

Local Time:
    Miss D,

Yes they will be a challenge. thing is I have no idea what she has planned but for some reason I have a feeling that I be sleeping in stockings and heels for a night when they come in....I remember that my last Mistress made me buy a similar pair but she ordered them a size too small. They hurt a lot but her response was that they were supposed to hurt so I had to deal with it.

In case anybody is interested in the type of shoe the link is below.

http://www.exotichighheels.com/el-8267.html

7. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    Oh love their shoes :) that is a great store. Just be careful with such high heels. Having had to wear heels like that for 8 hours a day for several years you can really mess up your legs and back if you don't work your way into long periods in them. Good luck though keep us up dated :jumping0036: Happy that things seem to be working out for you.

8. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks, slaveboy! That looks like a good link--they have sizes beyond 12 and even have wide widths too! Dollyanne doesn't envy you in those locking 6" pumps--dollyanne could never survive in them!--but dolly is looking forward to your adventures being locked in them! This is probably more dollyanne's type as a "starter" shoe:

exotichighheels_2036_9633332.jpg

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

9. slaveboymiami

Local Time:
    Lady Kismet,

We are not planning on using them 8 hours a day. They will be used for play time. But I can imagine her every once in a while wanting to take a whole weekend to play...

Dollyanne, I actually have a shoe fetish and love high heels. If they arent stilletos or really high then they dont do anything for me. I will be sure to update so I can share my adventures!

10. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    lol sounds fun :p just be ready to soak your feet for a long time :p:anim_35:

11. aliceinlace

aliceinlace Maid to Mistress

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Be careful what yu wish for Slaveboymiami,

Last year I spent an entire weekend in my heels as my mistress made me riem holes through the straps om mine and she used luggae locks to keep them on.

Have a whole new respect for what it involves,

Lady Kismet much respect for wearing them 8 hrs a day for years.

Though this is after chastity probably the most humbling form of punishment.

Enjoy!:character0100:

Alice

12. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Definitely be careful for what you wish for. The pair I have was a gag gift from a friend and my Goddess has had me in them twice-locked! Good news for me is she can't stop laughing so I am safe from any long term servitude in them, but damn was it difficult to walk in.

13. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    omg 6" heels. Your a better sissy than me. When i"m in the house for the night or when i wake in the morning , the first thing i do is put my 4" pumps on & i can wear them just about all day . ( Of course i do sit down every now & then ):evilgrin0010:
    i have 5" pumps to do house work in once in while :chores002::chores009:
    When i'm done with my house work i can't wait to get them off. Maybe M'lady should lock them on so i get use to them. Good luck

14. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    i fall over in bare feet!

gurls you are amazing!

unfortunately i've sprained and strained my ankles to often as a youth to be able to even wear cowboy boots, which i used to in the early 80's (crazy style back then)

i'm jealous. shhhhhh, i didn't say that. OOPs

15. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh yes you did and while your comment you can delete this one you can't! :haha4:

16. slaveboymiami

Local Time:
    Well they just came in yesterday and boy my girlfriend looked very happy when she held them. She was too tired as we just came back from a trip but I expect to be in them tonight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice