Birdlocked Neo -- Can't fit inside, no matter what I do... Replace with Bon 4 or CB6000?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Slave4Rose, May 18, 2012.

1. Slave4Rose

Slave4Rose New member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Hi all. I'm new here. I would post this in the Birdlocked section but I thought I would post it here since everyone seems to frequent this forum more than that one.

I did my measurements as carefully as I could, then I purchased a Birdlocked Neo since it seemed like the best option. Mind you, I'm about 2.3 or 2.5 inches when flaccid and 6 inches when fully erect. I'm a bit on the wide side though.

However, some issues have come up which I haven't seen discussed with the device anywhere...

I lubed the device with vaseline then myself as well, and I couldn't get my balls through the ring. Next, I tried soap lathering my penis and balls, this almost worked. I was able to get one testicle through but not the other. Long story short, I nearly strained my left testicle trying to put this one so I said to hell with it.

Just as an experiment, I tried seeing if my penis alone would fit in the cock sheath and apparently it's not wide enough.

What's strange is this... The Birdlocked Neo is advertised as having a fully adjustable cock ring which can expand from 45mm to 52mm. This is one of the things that attracted me to it. But HOW does it expand? How is it adjustable? You tell me, I have no clue. There is no such adjustment that comes with the device, the only way to make the ring wider would be to keep on pulling it open with your fingers until you break the sucker eventually.

So now I feel like I wasted my money. I'm now looking at 2 replacement devices:

1) The Bon 4 Plus Complete Set -- It's similar to the Birdlocked products, except Bon 4 is nice enough to provide more than one size in terms of cock ring unlike Birdlocked. However, I'm still afraid to try it because with Bon 4, you still have to PULL the testicles through the ring which was a painful enough experience for me. So I don't know about that.

2) The CB6000 - I don't know if I'm all for plastic (it is some kind of plastic right?) devices, but two things I like about this: There's an assortment of different sized cock rings; You do not have to PULL the testicles through the ring, you just cup them from underneath and secure the ring to the cage on top, pretty simple.

I'm leaning more towards CB6000, but I'm not sure. I want something that is comfortable for long term wear and won't show as noticeable bulge underneath clothes.

Any insight/advice?

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    I bought a birdlock classic and found that it took me 15 minutes to finally get into it. It was comfortable, but after a couple weeks the retaining strap streched enough that it was no longer tight and secure. Since my KH keeps me naked at home, I was doing housework one day and the damn thing slid off. don't know how it can be so hard to get on and have it slip off so easy. It is now in a drawer and I am in a cb6000s. A much better device and the best I have had in the last 8 years. I find I can use a smaller ring with the 6000 due to the way it goes on. I originally had a cb2000 with the solid ring and switched to a cb3000 but still used the solid ring instead of the hinged ring. I have found the 6000 is comfortable enough that I can go extended periods with no problems. A squirt bottle with a soapy solution in the shower helps keep it clean an I can go weeks with no release. I also found with the silicone that when the lube dried, it was glued on. Silicone is a great idea, but didnt work for me.

3. iheartchastity

I have a birdlocked neo. I'm about 5.5 inches when erect and pretty thick. The first time I tried putting on the neo it took me about 30 minutes to get it on. Part of the problem was I kept getting erect while putting it on. My advice is to put it on when you're not aroused. Depending on your state of mind you may have to be quick so you can get it on before you start getting erect. Also it helps to think about something non-sexual to get yourself back to a flaccid state if you're part way through putting on the device. Sometimes I can only get my testicles through and I have to wait a few minutes before I can get my penis through. Then I have to wait a few more minutes before I can insert my penis into the cage. Here's how I put mine on.

1) wait until I am flacid.
    2) make sure my penis and balls are dry so they don't slip when trying to pull them through the ring
    3) first gently tug on my scrotum and pull it through the ring
    4) once I've got enough of my scrotum through the ring I squeeze the base of my testicles and force them through the ring. Usually my left testicle goes through first and easiest, then I have to tug on my scrotum some more until I can squeeze my right testicle through
    5) now I hold the ring down against the base of my testicles because until I get my penis through the ring, it wants to slip back off
    6) with my penis flaccid I grab my penis and force it through the ring being careful not to let my testicles pop out of the ring. I'm uncut so it also helps to pull my foreskin over the tip of my penis before I put it through the ring. Once I get enough of my penis and foreskin through the ring I pull the foreskin and penis through from the other side
    7) if I'm still flaccid I apply some surgical lubricant to my penis and get it nice and lubed up. Then I lift the cage towards my navel and shove my penis into the cage. If you don't put enough lube on your penis may get stuck in the narrow part of the tube and you'll either have to force it through or pull out and apply more lube. I actually like this step because my penis is forced through the narrow part of the cage and once it's through I know it won't come back out again.
    8) Sometimes I get hard at this stage too so I have to wait until I'm soft again. When I am I insert the plastic ring through the slot on the piece of device that extends from the tip of the cage. It also helps to spread your testicles evenly on either side of the strap that goes across your testicles to make it more comfortable. Make sure the lock part of the strap lines up with the indentation at the top of the cage and pull the strap tightly around the ring also making sure the strap fits into the groove at the bottom of the ring.
    9) Even if you're soft at this point it can be a little difficult to get the hole in the strap to fit over the tab for the lock. Just pull tightly on the strap until you get it to fit. Once you've got the strap over the tab you're home free.
    10) now put on your lock and enjoy the ride because you're not going anywhere :)

note: I have managed to pull out but it took some effort and there's no way you could get the device back on without unlocking it so even if you manage to escape you'll be found out. I have also ejaculated while locked up but it is frustrating because you can't get fully erect and it takes quite a bit longer to cum. I have worn the device over night a few times and night time erections can be quite painful. I often have to remove the device even after peeing because it hurts too much. I'm still working on this. Sometimes my penis and balls start to turn blue when I'm erect too long in the cage. If I don't get soft after a while I remove the device to avoid injuring my genitals. It is necessary to wear baggy pants or shorts with the device on otherwise it will seem as if you have an erection. Even with baggy pants, however, there is a larger than normal bulge but I wear an over sized shirt to help cover this up.

Hope this is helpful.

Also, I'm looking into getting a stainless steel device. Any suggestions?

4. Agni42

Agni42 New member

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    I have had the painfull erection in middle of the night before. With my cheaper devices.
    I've had only 1 instance of getting hard in the Queens keep, and while I had the Pull out medium spike in place, it was not nearly as painfull or difficult as the cheap devices were.
    I am getting on 2 weeks mostly of 24x7 (except when wife wants to play) with the Mature Metal Queens keep.
    I think having a good proper fit is the key to comfort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice