Birdlocked Neo and Mini Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Pawds, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Pawds

Pawds Member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    I've been submissive my entire life, and toyed with the idea of chastity on and off over the years. About a year ago, a Domme friend of mind posted a comment about the Birdlocked Neo V2, suggesting that it looked like an interesting chastity device. Her interest in the device was enough to push me over the edge and to take my first real step towards chastity. I went ahead and ordered the Neo, and I eventually ordered two of the Minis (one 40, one 45).

My experience with Neo was exciting at first, but ultimately turned to disappointment. While the device was fairly snug and comfortable to wear, I found that I would slip out of the Neo after a day or two. This was not good. Disappointed, I gave up on chastity for a few months. I eventually decided to try again. I ordered the Birdlocked Mini 40, thinking that since I liked the Neo in general, I'd be happier if I could get something similar in a tighter fit.

I wore the Mini 40 for about a week before the pain became unbearable. When I removed the device, there was significant swelling in my testicles, and it took more than a week for it to subside. The Mini 40 was too tight and restricted blood flow. Again, not good. Determined, but apparently none the wiser, I ordered a Mini 45. When I first put it on, I thought that everything would be perfect, but after a day, I slipped out of the device.

I've decided to give up on the Birdlocked devices, as they just aren't right for my anatomy.

Here's what I did like about the Birdlocked devices I tried:
    • Very well made from high quality silicone
    • Extremely comfortable to wear
    • Snug feeling creates a sense of being "captured"
    Here's what I didn't like about the Birdlocked devices:
    • Very difficult to put on
    • Hit or miss on sizing
    • Able to masturbate while wearing the device (without too much effort)
    I can't recommend the BIrdlocked devices based on my experience. If you are going to try a Birdlocked device, consider this: you get exactly one size. It fits or it doesn't. There are no multiple rings - if it doesn't fit, your stuck buying another device.

In the end, I spent more than $400 US, and ended up with three devices that didn't meet my needs. For that money, I could have purchased a custom fit device.

HAZMATCAGE likes this.
  2. Caner

Caner New member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Don't ever buy this product!!!! you'll see it doesn't work and they won't give your money back as it happened to me!!!. IT DOESN'T WORK!! First of all the silicone material is so soft and easy to bend - you can easily slip your penis out even when it's dry!!!!. When you are taking a shower you can remove the whole device and place it back like a toy!! It has nothing to do with the size, I had the o perfect size - the problem is with the design and the softness of the material. You can even masturbate when you are wearing it!!!! I had the prince albert model -- you remove it and stay with this useless device hanging from the piercing. It's a complete scam, expensive and useless product and the worst way to spend your money. If you think you should waste your money then go and waste with identical Chinese clones, at least they will be cheaper and they will give your money back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice