best locks

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mzylon1, May 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mzylon1

mzylon1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    Hello everyone.

I have a lovely lady friend who is now going to be placing me under enforced chastity. ( I don't know if I should be scared or excited since this is my first time being locked by someone else) Anyway she knows that given time I can pick the current masterlock padlocks I have on the belt so she wanted me to find (gulp) a lock that either can not be picked or would be extremely have for a newbie like me to get open with a paperclip.

After doing some research I found some ABUS locks that are supposed to do that very same thing. Keep me locked and frustrated for a month. (initially) Anyone here have any experience with these locks?

2. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    I am not familiar with these locks. For me Mistress uses the plastic numbered locks. I can open them anytime I need to, for an emergency, but there is no way of hiding the fact that I did. In your case perhaps using one of those in conjunction with a Master lock might work. Then you have the security of a real lock with the added tamper evidence of the plastic seal.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    Abus locks are very common in mainland Europe. They're also the ones Neosteel use for their made-to-measure belts; so your ladyfriend should be onto a pretty sure thing. Their website is www.abus.com - take a look.

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I don't recall the brand, but there is a house deadbolt lock that is un pickable because it doesn't use tumblers in a conventional manner.

5. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
  6. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I found out the brand, but they don't make a small enough padlock for the CB series.
    http://www.mul-t-lockusa.com/about.asp

7. mzylon1

mzylon1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Now this is the kind of lock I am looking for too bad it isn't just a little a smaller to fit the cb2k locking pin.

8. madamsboy

Local Time:
    the other catch is, that particular site is USA only.
    outside the US site: http://www.multlock.com/231.html?ItemId=199

9. mzylon1

mzylon1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am USA based. :) I just wish it would be easier to find key holders. :( Lucky I found a female friend who is interested and is going to use me as the test subject for her boyfriend. All she asks is a lock that is pretty hard if not impossible to pick.

10. madamsboy

Local Time:
    sorry I didn't realize that NEPA is N.E. PA. Not some area a "redneck" american like me has never heard of. :anim_39:

11. mzylon1

mzylon1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    LOL I really should have put the "." in when I entered it.

12. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    A perfectly reasonable ask IMO......:evilgrin0042:

13. InCB3000

InCB3000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Earlier this year, I went on a search for a high-security lock that would fit my CB3k, with a PA security cable. Hopefully this info may help. I found that because of the small size required, "high security" is rare but not impossible. The common Master lock I was using was fabulous in the area of corrosion, but numerous keys could open that lock, making security a joke.

Moving on, and please correct me if I'm wrong...I believe the pin hole on my CB3k is 5 mm (or 6 mm with a very tight fit that almost breaks the pin). With that in mind, here are a few possibilities:

1. http://www.burg-waechter.de/WGBurgWaechter/ProdukteBurgWaechter.nsf/contentByKey/FNIN-5CHLCA-EN-p
    which also might be available at this UK site: http://www.directlocks.co.uk/burg-wachter-m-18.html

2. For a possible Abloy-branded lock, look for the "PL321N/20, PL321N/50 GRADE 2 PADLOCK" on page 2 of the PDF: long URL to Abloy website
    or alternatively: http://www.abloyusa.com/

3. I currently use this lock for marine applications by Abus and I'm very happy with it, despite its slight bulkiness (adds to the secure feeling)

[​IMG]

(I use the middle size, I believe):
    http://www.abus.de/us/main.asp?ScreenLang=us&select=0103b03&artikel=4003318010408
    This Abus lock is available in some marine supply stores, but seems to be fairly rare. While the site says "standard security", it seem much more than a standard Master lock.

Mul-T-Lock recently had a G-Series lock with a 3/16" shackle, but that seems to have disappeared from their web site: Mul-T-Lock

Hope this helps.

14. InCB3000

InCB3000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Additionally, some "high security" locks can only be snapped shut with the key in the lock. The key cannot be removed with the lock in the open position. This means that I cannot lock myself up without my KH being present. For some people, this may be an advantage. For others like me, I needed the ability to lock the device on without my KH (or the key) being present.

I think this feature is sometimes referred to as "key retention". The Abus padlock in the photo above is NOT of this design.

15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    The Abus middle-size, I looked, has a shackle diameter of 4.5mm. I like the marine use idea, as it'll mean there's no risk of the innards rusting over extended periods when you'll need to be using the bath/shower etc.

16. InCB3000

InCB3000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I double checked the Abus lock I use and it turns out it's the smaller one. It is marked 84/25.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice