Arch demo with Texas Catheter?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by easternsub, Jul 5, 2010.

1. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I have narrowed my belt choice to the Arch.

I would love "demo" one before purchasing but since that is not possible I started thinking of ways to simulate wearing the Arch.

I was thinking of using a Texas catheter (basically a thick condom with adhesive inside to keep on penis) and then pulling my penis down and between my balls to get the feel of the arch penis tube. I haven't figured out how to keep it there yet and am looking for some ideas. Any ideas for a waistband would be helpful as well.

This won't be for long term wear but more to get the feel of "splitting" my balls, my penis being tucked, and the cable going up my crack. The catheter has a "drain" at the end so theoretically I can pee while wearing it.

I'd also love to hear any other ways people have simulated wearing of the Arch.

TIA

2. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I tried this method today using regular condoms.

1. I took an unrolled condom and put a hole in it. Then I put it around my cock and balls similar to the ring on the CB6K. Then I bent my cock underneath and put the head of my cock through the cock ring. This didn't quite simulate the Arch so I tried to feed more of my cock back through the ring but eventually you get to the point where you just undo the cock ring.

2. With the cockring still on I unrolled a second condom in the normal fashion. As I unrolled it I left as much slack at the tip as possible. As I got to the base of my cock I tucked the top part of the condom underneath the cock ring to help keep it in place. Then I pulled the tip of the condom through my legs pulling my cock down and back like the Arch would. Lo and behold it worked! But then I needed to secure the tip of the condom. Luckily the tag on the waistband of my underwear was only sewn on the top and bottom effectively creating a "belt loop". Sitting down I pushed the tip of the condom through the tag then tied a knot. Then I stood up and pulled my underwear back on while making sure my cock split my balls. It actually started to turn me on quite a bit. The feeling of my cock being tucked underneath and the piece going up my crack was arousing. The thought of being in some sort of genital bondage with the Arch has always been appealing to me and in that sense the back band completing the "loop" makes it much more interesting. Unfortunately after getting my pants up I only got to enjoy the feeling for a couple of minutes as the rolled on condom started to slowly slip off from being pulled tightly up to my waistband. This was at work so I didn't have any time to engineer things any further. However it was a fun experiment and made me think I could make it work given more time and resources. For example I'm thinking of using a regular condom underneath a Texas catheter. I picture rolling it on just an inch or so than rolling the Texas cathether further down the shaft so it clears the regular condom. This would allow the adhesive of the Texas catheter to hold. Then I could cut the tip of the Texas catheter and pull the condom through and fasten the same way but hopefully it would stay put. If at home I could use a belt or something more substantial for a waistband. I don't know how flexible the Texas catheter is but if it's not then the condom might come in handy. Otherwise my original idea of just pulling the TC underneath might work by itself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice