Anyone been to The F Club (Swingers and Fetish)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by lockednloaded, Jul 19, 2009.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Hi all,

Aas per title really, I was wondering if anyone had been?

www.thefclub.com

It looks good and we're thinking of going to the fetish club: http://www.thefclub.com/fclubfetish/index.shtml

We have even discussed what my Wiffe will wear-she has the most fantastic bra/knicker set in a deep purple/violet colour, which she will wear with her knee high lace up boots and black hold up stockings (under a coat to get through the front door of course!).

We have then discussed her strapping me to the equipment here:

[​IMG]

and leaving me there while she wanders off on her own....:confused0068:

Anyway, if anyone's ever been there I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts!

Ta. :)

2. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    We've been a couple of times. It's potentially a really good club, the management are great and the equipment. Both times we went it was really quiet and it seemed a shame as it would be a great party if it was a little busier.

Worth checking out though, although I've only been to the fetish party, they also have a lot of swinging stuff if thats your scene.

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    :
    Thanks. :)

When you say it was really quiet, how many people were there?

I'm also keen to find out what sort of things were going on.

That may sound like a silly question, but as we've never been before we're not sure what to expect and I spoke with Mistress Michelle last night who suggested that if I am left strapped in when my Wife wanders off then I would be fair game for someone to come in and start whipping me...:confused0068:

Not really being into whipping, I hadn't really considered that-I was just thinking what my Wife would be doing when she locked me in to the equipment and then wandered off on her own in her super sexy outfit....

Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice