Annoying CB Issue

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by destructobob, Jul 25, 2011.

1. destructobob

destructobob Member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Hello everyone.

This boy has started to have a rather odd issue with his CB. On the bottom side of the cage, right below where the device opens up into the space for the head, there is a T section where the three pieces of plastic meet. This boy's skin has started to get caught there, as in a couple times when he has slipped into the cage, a small chunk of skin below this boy's penis has been caught. And this boy feels a slight stinging sensation and tries to pull out of the device to check what the problem is. Thing is, the skin stays caught, and gets tugged quite painfully as it is pulled in two directions, by the penis moving away and by the skin caught in the crack. This boy finally got it out after a bit of maneuvering and found that the skin had actually been torn and there was a bit of bleeding...

This boy got the device on again without incident this time, and now when this boy gets aroused in the device and everything gets tight, the skin gets caught again. And when this boy's penis shrinks and retracts ever so slightly, the tugging returns as evidenced by a slight pinprick of pain below this boy's penis after he gets soft in the device. To clarify, the new open space is in the bottom side of the device, on the inside of course, right over where the two pieces meet together in the off texture block shaped part. This boy's skin gets caught in there in a vertical line, going straight down the block. This leads this boy to think that these are the first signs of the device splitting, as there is newfound space for this boy's skin to get caught inside.

Has anybody else had an issue like this? Does anybody have any solutions?

This boy tried lubing it up below the penis with some Q-tips, but that didn't help. Now this boy is thinking about using some scratch remove, specifically for eyeglasses perhaps. The kind that fills in small cracks. If this boy applies that then wipes over the top to remove access, in theory it should leave a smooth surface.

If anybody has had similar issues or has any suggestions, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

-Penny's Property

2. mr&mrspilks

mr&mrspilks phill.901.735.886

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I have but not in my CB, in my metal devices, I found it was the padlock, I got a padlock that had a thicker bar therefore filling the hole more and stopping the movement the pieces have to move. Hope this helps you.

3. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Maybe I'm reading your description wrong, but it sounds to me like the bottom welded seam of the cage is starting to let go. You can either get it exchanged, or do as I did (and many others here), and crazy glue it back together.

4. destructobob

destructobob Member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Yes, this boy was thinking along the same lines. It's clearly splitting down the seam. The issue is, there is essentially nothing to glue back together at this point. From the naked eye, the seam looks just as it did brand new. Though the way it behaves is obviously quite different once it's put into use. This boy doesn't really want to try to glue it back together unless it is clearly visible that it is splitting, allowing this boy a definitive before and after for the whole process. Hopefully that makes sense at this point.

How does replacing it work? Do the CB's have a warranty?

Thanks for the reply!

5. mr&mrspilks

Local Time:
    SSorry I didn't realize it was splitting there, I thought the pain was at the base of your penis. I have just had mine do the same, I.am pretty sure your out of luck with the warranty but easy to fix, I stuck both thumbs down.to slit it open, probably split it more but don't worry, my wife then put glue down the seam, I held it tight for 10 mins and it is better than new. I did that today and no way am I risking having my chap in there till tomorrow, don't fancy getting glued in lol

6. mr&mrspilks

Local Time:
    ps mine is a 6000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice