A step-up

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by priapusdenied, Dec 26, 2010.

1. priapusdenied

priapusdenied Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    My Mistress has recently been disappointed with the CB6000. On the plus side, the CB6000 is discrete, quite cheap and I always felt reasonably securely locked away. Although I felt that I could possibly get out; it would be painful, I would upset my beautiful wife and I would never get back in undetected. Also, I was happy that I was 'kinky' and would be prepared to 'work with her on it'. However, the plastic tubes would split after only a short time. I posted a thread about 2 months ago; and due to some helpful advice from members of this group I tried some repairs, but they only lasted for a day or two.

So my mistress ordered a Lori's chastity tube No 2B (I am not pierced). It arrived on Christmas Eve! Mistress was very excited and immediately locked me up!!

I was taken out on Christmas Eve; it is a tradition for her that we always have a really wild sex session on Christmas Eve.

She locked me back up on Xmas morning and I haven't been out since. It is unbelievably secure (I could not get out without the help of an EXTREMELY open minded welder (and a LOT of pain killers!)). It is comfortable and discrete under my clothing. I have showered in it with almost no inconvenience at all (and this is a problem with the CB6000 in my opinion). Even using the toilet is fairly straight forward.

It's only two days in and the impression is very positive. It is 2 - 3 times more expensive than the old CB devices, but we are both very happy that we have had value for money :)

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Let's hope it works long-term........

3. priapusdenied

Local Time:
    True. I suppose I won't know until I've tried it. I look like I will be finding out though. My Wife/Mistress is taking me for a city break to Rome in mid February. And She's talking about keeping me locked away until then! :)

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Should be a good test.....

5. priapusdenied

Local Time:
    I'm having to wear it part-time at the moment. There are two spikes in the cock tube that looked lethal as soon as we unwrapped it. They are! And I'm having to get used to wearing it a bit at a time.

6. luv_2b_locked

luv_2b_locked New member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Just wondering how you've been doing.

I've been thinking about a Lori 2A or 2C, and was wondering about those spikes myself. Do they pierce the skin? Do they do anything to up the security of the device?

Also wondering how your sizing compared to your ideal size in the CB6K. I would be making the same up-grade.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice