a sissy's intentions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissy moan, Jun 12, 2009.

1. sissy moan

sissy moan fluffing cucky maid

sissy maid
    Austria, Krems
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    * Curtsey *

Dear Goddesses, Dommes, Superiors, cuckolds and sissy sisters,

this little sissy came to the Chastity Mansion in order to learn more about being a perfect sissy wife and devoted maid to the wonderful Mistress Rose who owns me. Being a sissy just as long as i live i strictly belief in Female Superiority and into the fact that i am born as something in between the real genders neither a Male nor a Female but definitely a sissy that is nothing without the gorgeous grace of a true Mistress.

All the Women i knew used to laugh about my tiny and impotent clitty and as well about my burning need for the most delicate lingerie, feminine lust and severe humiliation. Yes, i truly feel the need to submit to every Woman who calls me a pathetic sissy and who demonstrates me how much She loves to feel a real big and virile Cock in Her Pussy. So i just crave for being put at my proper place to participate in "my" Mistress's pleasure. And for sure i am used to do my duty in return and to serve the Mistress and Her Lover as Their little maid and love toy.

Dear Superiors of the Chastity Mansion,

being an inside girl of the House of Sissify for many years now i have learned to accept my true nature and i feel very, very glad that the Mistresses choose to present a picture of me among others to show Their gallery girls to the whole world. But for sure a sissy's journey into femininity and submission can't ever reach an end since there always will be the need to make a next step into absolute devotion. So please, dearest Goddesses, be so kind to take this stupid little gurl by her hand and to show her to please "her" Mistress even more.

* Curtsey *

Kissing Your heels,
    sissy moan

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion, sissy moan. Enjoy your stay here and may be you would like to tell us a bit more about your submission to the House of sissify ...
    Thanks for the nice introduction.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    It's hard to miss your label sissy moan - cocksucker cucky maid - very nice. Since you have such a tiny little thingy, you have a different purpose - more suitable to your physical limitations. And I'll bet you love being a sissy cocksucker anyway...

Welcome to the Mansion sweety.

4. sissy moan

sissy moan fluffing cucky maid

sissy maid
    Austria, Krems
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank You Miss D

Dear Miss D,

of cause You are absolutely right that i love to give head but i had to learn to love it first. Despite the fact that i had already had sucked some cocks of my sandpit buddies i was totally fixed on Cunnilingus most of my life. But then the Mistress took a Lover and She wanted me to become a perfect sissy for Him as well. So what would be a better proof of being a totally demaled sissy then to suck His cock right in front of "my own" Wife and Mistress?

Therefore i made a strict training focusing my sissy sexuality on big and throbbing Cocks and the wonderful loads of Cum They provide. Of cause i also began to train with big dildos and to swallow cum as often as possible - no matter whether it was His Cum from the Mistress Womanhood or my own sissy cream i sill use to collect and to drink from my feeding bottle.

And it really worked as expected! Today - if i'm allowed to play with myself - i need to think about beautiful Cocks entering my red painted lips as well as my little sissy cunt being put into my hands and hanging over me until They all would spurt Their cream to fill me up and cover my face, my hair, my breasts and every little spot of skin They could wet.

And with my tiny clitty: i just posted a diagram of penis sizes in my album to proof that i have a so called "micro penis" but of cause i wouldn't call it a penis myself. So i had to accept my sissy incapability and to learn to rely on my mouth and sissy pussy instead.

Kissing Your heels,
    sissy moan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice