A new start for 2009

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ChastisedSlut, Jan 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ChastisedSlut

ChastisedSlut Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Well here is what i have to look forward to for 2009....

Sissy Training Rules for 2009

CHASTITY
    1. Orgasm will no longer occur through appendage.
    2. Release means the discharge of male seminal fluid which will NOT be accompanied by an orgasm. In other words any discharge will be through milking or ruined orgasm only.
    3. Confinement will be for a minimum period of 90 days with 1 release day per 90 days. Mistress may choose to milk sissy every 30 days for health reasons as well.
    4. Sissy will be allowed to remove device weekly for cleaning only and medical inspection, then be locked back up immediately following.
    5. Sissy may remove device immediately prior to leaving for specified work functions provided lock up occurs immediately upon return from said functions.
    6. Sissy will not touch, fondle, or masturbate appendage at anytime, especially when released for work functions.
    7. Sissy may not ask for an orgasm at any time. And Mistress will not grant release prior to specified time period of 90 days.
    8. Sissy may not whine about being confined or having to re-lock up.
    11. Failure to follow any of the above will result in extended period of confinement without release or complete denial of release or corporal punishment and heavy CBT.
    12. Sissy's appendage's sole purpose is to be a source of pain and frustration and no longer be a source of pleasure.

DAILY REQUIREMENTS
    1. Sissy must keep body free of hair at all times via daily shaving.
    2. Use only Female deodorant, shampoos, and conditioners.
    3. Sissy must not under any circumstances stand to pee - ever, even at work. sissies only sit to pee.
    4. Sissy must always wear panties or a diaper.
    5. Sissy must always wear either a bra or pantyhose as an additional garment.

BEDTIME TRAINING
    1.Sissy is to learn that Mistress controls all bodily functions.
    2.Sissy will wear a diaper to bed each and every night and be required to use it before starting morning routine.

TOILET TRAINING
    1.Sissys mouth must learn to accept whatever is placed in it with out a fuss.
    2. The best way to accomplish toilet training is through daily practice.
    3.Mistress will supply sissy with gallon jug of her piss (refrigerated) each visit day (2x per week).
    4. Sissy will be required to drink a minimum of 6oz of Mistress nectar each day until sissy can do this with out hesitation. Mistress will choose at her option if this practice will continue as a daily routine once sissy has learned proper toilet servitude.
    5.Each visit day, Mistress will require sissy to drink her fresh nectar in her presence to gauge sissys training. Eventually sissy will have to also learn to drink from the source without spilling.

ENEMA ROUTINE
    1.Enemas help keep sissy docile and in her place as well as cleaning and training her pussy.
    2.This will become a weekly routine.
    3. Sissy will be required to keep an enema bag at home at all times.
    4.Sissy will be required to take an enema twice a week. These will normally be 2 quart retention, warm water enemas repeated in succession until clean.
    5. Mistress may at her discretion change the recipe if punishment is required or to surprise sissy on occasion.

ANAL PUSSY TRAINING
    1. Sissys pussy is to be trained to accept anything at anytime.
    2. Sissys pussy will receive Mistress strap-on on a regular basis with ever increasing in size dildos. Eventually Mistress will find a real cock (bull) to fuck sissy.
    3.Sissy will be trained to gape on a regular basis.
    4. Sissy will be trained in a manner that her ass/pussy will be her primary erogenous zone from now on. This will be sissys only way of cuming from now on.
    5.Sissy must keep her pussy lubed daily, whether or not there is any insertion.
    6.Sissy is to be plugged daily for a minimum of 3 hours with no exceptions. If daytime plugging does not occur for any reason (schedules), then overnight plugging will be required.
    7.Plugs will be increased in size on a weekly basis until a minimum of 3 diameter is achieved for regular daily wear.
    8.New butt plugs will be acquired for long-term training.

Mistress welcomes other training ideas thatmay be incorporated.

2. snubbe86

snubbe86 Searching for Mistress

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Seems like hard training but good luck to you. I hope you will get a splendid year and that the training goes perfect.

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Oh my! What a first post, chastised slut! These are incredibly strict rules! At least there is some respite in the chastity section to comply with work and other situations. Dollyanne is not into toilet training or diapers, but the section on pussy training looks rather interesting! Dollyanne wonders what is meant in number 3 by "gape". The first training idea dollyanne would suggest is to add an avatar your Mistress would approve!:welcome:

Huggs,:manga_heatwave:
    dollyanne

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Wow - :welcome: to the site!

I love it when people post lists. I'm a bit of a structure and list-aholic!!! It's a great way for everyone to pick and mix what they like from other peoples' ideas... thank you for sharing!

Oh - and I'm sure you already know, but don't forget to drink PLENTY of water during toilet training... kidney stones is the type of pain even a hardened masochist doesn't enjoy (I know!!!)

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    oh wow! ::fanning sissy self:: what a wonderful way to start the new year! Mistress will abolutely love this post!!

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I agree with dollyanne, great list, but I couldn't handle the toilet training. Otherwise, it sounds like something I'd love to aspire to.

7. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    ChastisedSlut,

Do you have a similar list of what services Mistress expects? I ask only because my own training/chastity contract thingy lacks that.

js

8. ChastisedSlut

ChastisedSlut Junior Member

Local Time:
    1. Avatar has been added as you have suggested.

2. By "gape", what is meant that after rigorous anal pussy penetration the anal ring remains open wide for a period time. This is usually temporary but gapes can be increased in size over time.

3. As to the toilet training, not sure i can handle it either. Have failed Mistress in this area which is why stricter measures are being taken. Once I have learned that my mouth is to be used as she sees fit, the daily requirement will be relaxed but i am told to expect this when Mistress is so inclined.

4. As to list of services Mistress expects, that has not been developed as of yet but will be considered. But here is what my Mistress wrote as to expectations...

"Firm hand and mind...there will come a time when a Mistress will tire of the mediocrity and complacency of her sissy; a less than firm hand and loss of direction overtly created by Her is certainly consequential. It is then that She knows certain needs and desires must be pushed, ever so firmly...

What you once knew of your worthless male cock, ass and tits is now forever gone.

you no longer will know the pleasure of fucking, sucking or stroking what was once your cock... your tits, pussy, clit and labia are all completely Mine, and you will learn over time the pleasure and provocation of being probed, fucked, stuffed, edged, and milked in all of your holes.

you will be transformed - finally and fully - into the sissy that I want you to be, and that I know you desire to become. you will be trained to cum for Mistress strictly through your pussy and tits, and you will learn to do this with every means imaginable of pleasure and torment: larger dildos, plugs, fisting, electrodes, tit stretchers all will be used to fully transform you.

you will be used for My pleasure only, and nothing more."

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh - I'm loving the picture! Thank you for that.

Good luck, and I'm sure we all can't wait to follow along. Your Mistress sounds like she really has matters in hand, it would be great to learn from that.

10. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    It can be tough. I never managed it, good thing Master forgot about it and moved onto other things. Does your Mistress make you drink directly from her. I could never get the technique right and itusualy ended up everywhere except for where it was suposed to be going. It can be seen as one of the ultimate acts of submision and when I wasn't gagging I was incredibly horny.
    I hope you manage it ok.

11. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Welcome to the site BTW

12. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
  13. pet11

pet11 Member

Local Time:
    Yes, this would be My submissive slut (aren't I lucky, as he wrote the initial draft of New Year's expectations??) And yes, he actually is eager to fulfill it all... yummy!

14. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow...reading this gave dollyanne a tingle in her chastity! Transformed "finally and fully"! This could be a dream come true for a sissy gurl! Dollyanne is looking forward to your accounts!

Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice