30 m4F Looking for local partner to Bend/Central OR

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by whydif19, Jun 10, 2020.

1. whydif19

whydif19 Member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I have been living in Bend Oregon about 4 months now. . I have been in the lifestyle for about 6 years now, but I hadn't really participated in this community. I spent most of my time on fetlife. But that is what reintroduced me to this site, so now I am back. I have had several online keyholding relationships, and one IRL keyholding relationship. I have been using Chastikey a lot but want something more, I want someone to hold my keys in person.

Who I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a Domme/Keyholder, who is curious about holding my chastity keys. I am open to someone who is new to chastity/keyholding, or just curious. I am also open to either a keyholding/chastee relationship, as well as a Domme/sub relationship. I recently completed Locktober and am starting this year off locked. I love Tease and Denial, but most of all, I love knowing my partner is satisfied. I am open to many kinks, and willing to explore most kinks at least once.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice