24/7 How to make it work for doms/dommes.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMaster, Nov 23, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    7:19 PM

Kris has come up with the idea that we both start seperate threads, both with similar themes, but from both sides, sub/dom.

I guess I just need some advice with a few issues that me and Kris have stumbled across.

My post echo's alot of what Kris has put in his thread asking other subs for advice but mine is from the other side of the relationship.

The main struggle I find as a dom is how to keep Kris happy, and interested. I find that I feel tired alot due to demanding work commitments. I sometimes feel like I'm letting Kris down by not keeping up with the constant reinforcement that he requires, the feelings he has wanting to be completley controlled and owned.

I guess what I need help and advice with is how I can still be the dom Kris needs even when i'm really tired, even if it's only small things.

Any help would be really good.

Thank you all.

Kris' Master

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    LMAO at kris.....you are too funny!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. S&S_MISTRESS

S&S_MISTRESS New Mistress

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    My boy toy is also on this site and have different needs. But I find daily life demands can make things hard. I find myself tired but at the same time might feel I have let him down. I discovered we have to be open and honest with each other and a fair amount of trust has to be respected. Plus a little amount of spanking might help. :evilgrin0036:

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    the day to day rigors of life can overwhelm the relationship at times. One good thing is to have a ritual that is followed each day - it can be simple - but it reinforces your Superiority.

For instance, since krissi likes her femming so much - you could have her show you her panties each day before she goes to work.. A simple ritual - but it gets the point across - daily.

Need more ideas?

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    I posted in Kris' thread also to help (or confuse) matters!

This is exactly where I am with pet now. he is run ragged, doing all the housework, shopping, cooking, kid chasing! I feel that I am overwhelmed with Uni, preparing for Christmas, feeling bad about him being involved so much with the kids... this leaves me feeling exhausted and not adequately capable to play or feed his desires.

With pet this was/is?! primarily a sexual thing, and I feel I'm letting him down badly by not being the kinky Mistress I promised I would be if he did the housework, cooking... ad infinitum!

I can echo part of what Miss D is suggesting... I do need some sort of "ritual" to get me into Mistress Mode. I think once the kids are in bed, a bath, a footrub and attention on ME ME ME would make me much more able to slip into the role.

Some may think I'm selfish asking pet to do more on top of his daily chores, and some may think I'm wrong to pamper to pet's wishes in the evenings... but I think that is what will work for US! (And that's what really matters.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice