Busy lifestyles getting in the way

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by purpleswordfish, Sep 28, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. purpleswordfish

Real life has a habit of rearing it's ugly head a lot, usually when you least want it to. Which is exactly what it's been doing with me these past few weeks. I haven't had the chance to wear my cage much lately and it's been annoying to say the least. Sure I like my freedom, but I love being caged just as much.

I came home from work today and all I wanted was to be locked up, but with things as they are I had to wait. I never thought when I discovered chastity that I would be frustrated while UNLOCKED. Anyway, I'm now relaxing after a long day, and happily locked up until tomorrow morning. I find getting locked up after work to be really relaxing, which got me wondering.

How do those of you who can't be locked all the time (for various reasons) find occasional locking? What are the best times to be locked for you? And how do you cope with having to go unlocked for long periods?

:)

2. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Well, first of all, a cage shouldn't be that impossible to wear 24/7 while working, as long as you aren't a professional swimmer or have to go through airports a lot.
    If it's still not possible for you to arrange that, well, at least for me it's not just the locking but mainly the orgasm denial. The cage is in the end a tool to keep you from masturbating. Well, just don't give yourself orgasms in the unlocked periods and you should be fine in my experience. Takes some discipline of course and it's not the same experience as wearing a cage. It also helps if you have a partner who motivates you to keep yourself chaste.

Personally I'm not locked but still without orgasm for 38 days now and I like it a lot. I have a lot of motivation to keep it this way - I introduced my girlfriend to the idea and she woul be terribly disappointed if I just masturbated instead of making the first orgasm since so many days a really special one. That alone is enough actually. Also: God it is exciting if your sweet little girl tells you your next full o could be months away :D

Yes, caging your little guy is another level, but under given circumstances .... :)

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    @purpleswordfish I was out of chastity for quite a long time , mainly because the device wasn't right and tbh I didn't think I missed it . We did the honour system and I had become quite good at that.

Having been locked back up now I can see what your saying but surely all you need is the right device so it can stay on ?
    Hugs
    Lucy x

4. purpleswordfish

It's not so much the device as such, its wearing any device for 24/7 isn't an option for me, given my situation. Also I don't think I would prefer 24/7 at the moment anyway. That being said, I'm looking forward to this weekend as it (hopefully) be a quiet one, so I'll be locked from Friday right through to Monday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice