Her Majesty's Prison

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by steelwaiting, Mar 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. steelwaiting

steelwaiting Active member

ireland
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    It has been a curious six months locked up. It some respects it has been akin to starting a new relationship. There are new rules, you have to give over parts of yourself and this leaves you vulnerable and as it turns out there are things the keyholder has to adjust to too.

About a month ago the headology went a bit sideways between us and the chastity was stopped. My cock was free. For the first few days it behaved itself and then bang it went wild, I'm a grower but all of a sudden that was no longer the case, I was big, hard and ready for action, locked and loaded, primed for detonation.

Now while my wife took advantage so did I in private. It was great, I was big, hard and glorious. This though was not to last as I took to much advantage and found myself vigourusly playing with a half interested cock. This was no longer fun, in fact it was becoming demeaning.

I put back on the cage, I told my wife, gave her the key and told her she can open release me when she wants no pressure from me. When we started this had a sex game edge, now I am just locked up. My device is good hygiene wise, so that is it. I am now fully imprisoned awaiting temporary releases from my wife. There are no things or tasks to do to get released, I get released when she wants to play with my cock and that is it.

This is harder and more frustrating. It also feels far more correct. I feel this is going to be permanent ...............

spider203 likes this.
  2. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    All the best steelwaiting, Miss tried a break from keeping me caged over Christmas and I tried really hard to keep my behaviour to a level that if felt it would be if I was in the cage. However after about 6 weeks she told me it was just not good enough so she has made a firm decision that I will be caged for the foreseeable future. Yes I do get out when she wants but apart from that it's 24 * 7 this has only been for the last few weeks but it's a totally different dynamic. I started this a a turn on for me more years ago than I care to remember but as we have progressed chastity is now a tool for her to use to improve me, and I both want and need to be improved so in a way it's win win. The recent threat of a possible long stint is terrifying though I have done three months twice last year which was a real challange for me and she is talking about at some stage a minimum of 6 to 12 months just for her to prove her level of control. There are a couple of set penalties with long 1-2 year lockdowns but that's absolutely so I do not do certain things this would be for her and she says it will be good for me. Well it has not happened yet. Good luck in your adventure and keep updating its good to know that we are not alone.

stephenv and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice