Progression of Philfred - slave in training

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, Jan 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Here is where we are......
    I am sitting next to him, he is wearing a large nappy with locking pants that are chained around his waist very tightly - I have the key and he is not allowed to go to wee wee or poo poo without my say so.
    He has not a hair on his body - completely smooth. I will periodically remove it all for my pleasure, making him seem more baby-like.
    He has milk every night whilst laying on my full tits, he is allowed to stroke Mummy's special place and bring me to orgasm.
    He is not allowed to penetrate Mummy, although I do allow him to sniff my pussy and I will occasionally cum into his mouth.
    I feed him regularly - baby food and lots of huge bottles of milk and tease him relentlessly!

A few months ago we had finished a stint of chastity and I decided to reward the boy with a fucking session...
    We had some wine, had lots of sexy kissing, I undressed him, played with his cock - it was rock hard and throbbing!
    I was on my back and pulled him towards me with the intent of switching places but the feel of his hard cock against my stomach was too much and I opened my thighs and he was inside me.
    He pumped and pushed deep inside me for a few minutes... until I had the strangest feeling I have ever had....

I pushed him away and laid him onto his back pushing his arms above his head(where they should be)and lowered myself onto his cock - he began to moan and his legs twitched as I moved faster ...
    I came so quickly and so hard that it brought me to tears!
    He too came like a rocket and very quickly....

Afterwards we both knew that things had truly changed- Mistress had evolved into the very bones of this relationship.
    I am woman, hear me roar!!!!!

Mistress is very real and is central to all that we do.
    My life has changed for the better and my relationship with my slave/sub/baby/husband has never been more sexy and exciting .

One thing is for sure, things have come a long way in 2 years. He is more submissive, is behaving himself and showing me he is dedicated to "us" .
    This makes me very happy and I just know this is a lifestyle now - not a game.
    Serious........ but ever so , totally fucking awesome ;)

2. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Update:
    We have been playing this weekend and it is apparent that things are slowly changing.
    We never have sex with him on top, this is the thing that just feels wrong now- I can't actually enjoy it that way.
    The other things I notice are the way he looks to me for reassurance now, in most things - he wants to please.
    Also because we have struggled with devices in the past I now use orgasm denial by way of the nappies.
    I am finding this an acceptable alternative to the devices. This suits me as I can tease the beejeez out of him on a regular day to day basis.
    He is still cuffed and chained down etc. but this way of chastity I find more fulfilling for me.
    It actually makes me closer to him- knowing that he is very dependant upon me for food, drink and of course, the toilet stuff.
    He has not had an orgasm now for a week and as far as I'm concerned I want this to go on and on.....

He's doing well at adapting to being my sissy baby- I dress him in such manly stuff during the day that you would never guess under that rugby shirt and jeans was a thick nappy and locking pants ;)

I'm hoping that this will be the chastity that works for us - who knows but I'm certainly enjoying it so far !!

Crybaby, CorsetJane and Wendygirl like this.
  3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Well...you two certainly have it going on!
    You both know how truly fortunate you Are.

Love!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice