Denied and fustrated again

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ricscages, Jul 12, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Mistress weekly tease and denial session with her property. Again she edges her property watching it squirm and wiggle. Telling me I don't have permission to cum. Do I understand. Yes Mistress. But I let some precum seep out. And the session ended. Mistress is pissed. I'm to be punished. Here what got me in trouble. Enjoy the photos

Attached Files:

ugams likes this.
  2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has decided what my punishment is to be. I was hooded and laid on the bed. Mistress tells me I'm not allowed to move if I do it's 30 lashes with the cane. Once Mistress has me down as she wants. I here her leave the room. I don't know how long Mistress was gone. But once she returned she commands I lay very still. I almost jumped up but I managed to remain still. Want to know how Mistress punished me. She says enjoy the photos and please feel free to commit. Yes it's cold. And as of this post the bag is still lying on Mistress property.

Attached Files:

3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Punishment is complete. I was punished for 45 min. Mistress smiled and asked if I enjoyed the punishment. I answered Yes MISTRESS. Good boy. Will have to do this again. Mistress enjoys watching her property turn purple and blue. Enjoy the blue and purple cock and balls.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice