Real life forces lockup extension

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by janders6, Jan 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    Had one of those experiences that can be almost comical at times. Last night was supposed to be the end of my current lockup, but real life decided to step in and create an extension. The lower level of our house started flooding just before our kids went to bed, and we were planning on some bondage fun finishing with me being unlocked. Well, with the flooding I was running like crazy getting pumps setup and moving stuff. By the time I got things taken care of and the water dealt with I was exhausted. Stripped down, climbed into bed, and was asleep before realizing I was still locked.

Now today has been busy too, between normal Sunday commitments plus calling insurance about the flood, I have just now had a chance to really catchup mentally.

What makes this funny is that a series of real life issues kept us from doing much chastity or kink play over most of 2019. Then all of the sudden 2020 decides to try to make up for what was missed.

Slave-boy likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    Maybe not flooding, but it happens to us all!

Slave-boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice