Who locked it

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jblocked, Jan 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Was locked for Christmas and a day after when the house comed down got unlocked and I got my Christmas present. Wife left me unlocked for new years and we enjoyed each other over the shoft work week following week it was really cold I think thats why she left me unlocked. Wed ended up taking a family member of to the hospital and we got home really late had to get up for work in four hrs my wife feel right to sleep but we haven't had sex for three days and I was horny so I sliped my cage on with out locking it. Thinking I wouldn't play in my sleep and morning wood would wake me for work this has worked in the past. Next morning yep woke right up but the cage was locked I ask my wife when did she lock it and she had no idea what I was talking about so I showed her that I was locked I asked if she was goibg to unlock me and she just smiled and said no. Three days later im still locked and morning wood still waking me up.

spider203 and Joroincharge like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice