Are you at odds or work with your KH to keep you chaste?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    I posted a video two days ago showing a Mistress releasing her chastity slave after 36 days, for some edging. What I liked about it is that they worked together to prevent his orgasm during the long teasing session. Other videos showed the guy trying to get an orgasm or begging for one.

In the beginning, teasing and denial was the main focus of our chastity play and it was my desire to orgasm if I could, versus my wife's attempts to deny me. Then she made me orgasm before my time and I was trying to stop her. We were at odds with each other's desires. Gradually we started working towards a common goal as we increased the length of my chastity. Now neither of us want me to have an orgasm before our agreed to chastity period. We have become partners in orgasm prevention and not adversaries anymore. How is it with you?

2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    My wife tries very hard not to make me orgasm, and as my chastity is assumed, we could be said to have a common goal.

3. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Being new to chastity we have a six week period target and I to hope to work towards the common goal.
    I find pushing the boundaries of your chaste period period very interesting.

4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    My wife will not allow it. Period. And is not to much help i keeping me from it. It is entirely up to me to make sure I don't cum, and I won't let her down.
    Been without for more than 160 days by now..... So when she meant permanent - she meant it for sure!

Lady De likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice