Begins for real

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Locked4myowngood, Nov 11, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Locked4myowngood

Locked4myowngood WillingWarden's prisoner

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Thought about making a journal entry but I think I'll just post random updates here

Gave my GF KH both keys including the emergency key. She kissed me goodbye this morning (we don't live together) I'm locked in my Jailbird with no way out. First time I've ever given up total control to anyone.

So far she she has been releasing me every couple days. She enjoys having sex (as do I). Not sure if that will continue or not.

She's really amazing and has embraced this fully. I told her I was tired of masturbating all the time and wanted my orgasms and erections to be hers. I'm very lucky to have her in my life.

So here's to denial and her pleasure first!

2. Locked4myowngood

Local Time:
    My GF just read this and asked why did I think we would stop having sex? Lol

Totally the wrong order. I meant to say I didn't know how often my releases would be.

WillingWarden and Victor38 like this.
  3. Locked4myowngood

Local Time:
    Great night with the Warden

I started off with a nice foot massage. After working my way up to her thighs she turned over on her stomach. This led to being stared in the face by her thinly covered ass.

I kept trying to keep my mind on rubbing her but i found myself consistently leaning close and inhaling her earthy scent. It was intoxicating.

After a bit, I asked her to remove her panties completely. This meant her sweet, beautiful, tasty asshole was now staring me right in the face. I couldn't resist. I ran my tongue all around her rosebud which produced wonderful little moans and sighs from her. Of course her cock was straining at the confines of the Jailbird to get loose and it begins to leak precum.

Spreading her cheeks over and over I just couldn't get enough of her sweet ass. The whole area was covered in wetness and I just kept licking and caressing her.

Finally she turned over on her front and I got between her legs to begin licking her sweet vagina and clit. She usually doesn't cum from oral but I was determined. I used two fingers to keep hitting her gspot while keeping my tongue fixed on her clit. I knew she was close when she grabbed my head and pulled it hard up against her.
    Soon she was having the sweetest most beautiful orgasm all over my face. I was I heavens and so was she.

After she came down we held each other and soon she drifted off to sleep in my arms, her cock safely straining away at its steel prison as i completed another day locked up and another orgasm for my amazing girlfriend/KH

Chastity is bliss.

WillingWarden and AusChastityboy like this.
  4. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    I love it lockedformyowngood, please keeps us up to date with your going ons. However if your going to write a blog I'd suggest posting it in The Vault rather than The Tower.

WillingWarden likes this.
  5. WillingWarden

WillingWarden Member

Local Time:
    Hi Pup - what's the difference?

6. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Hello Wiling Warden to answer your question...

The Tower is a board for general chastity discussion

Where as The Vault is a board for personal blogs.

PS a welcome to you both to the Mansion :)

WillingWarden likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice