Blowjob with her teeth...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Apr 16, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Hey, - My wife just pulled another new trick last night. What I would like to know is if this tease is something you are familiar with?

Having been denied release for since God knows when, and me been upgraded to "indefinitely" denial , - she striped naked in front of me last night, unlocked me and kneeled down in front of me. What? - that is my position!!:)
    She then instructed me - not to cum but to do exactly as told. She then open her mouth and took my throbbing cock ( her property) in. The first 5 or 6 sucks were like heaven:) But then things took a turn.
    She grabbed my buttocks and pulled my closer. Was she about to deepthroat me??
    Nope!
    Instead she started to nail her teeth into her cock while thrusting harder and harder. She forced the cock back and forth over her teeth, -and if I moaned in delight - and pain, - she just tightened her hold on me, and thrusted ever harder. The passage she made between her teeth narrowed, but still she managed to thrust. She suddenly stopped and looked up. "Now, - You can do it." And then I hold her head and thrusted again and again, while she constantly was observing my torment and delight... with her sexy eyes.
    Yes, it hurt, - but who cares! I was getting close. And then she just pulled back....
    Normally she would have ordered me to serve her orally, but no, - she gave me a wicked smile and ordered me to bed... "Just wanted to see if you could cope - You did good!" and continued "Now go to sleep, unlocked, - but don't you dare to touch!" WauuuH, - that is what I call a tease!
    Well, it was pretty sore after the rough treatment, so I think she must have thought that it needed a little recovery;-).
    My self control have reached to where I hardly ever doubt myself. There was no touching what so ever. And No nightboner either! - lol... I was sore for sure, - but oh so fulfilled with submissive devotion, peace and fell asleep while she - next to me - was reading a magazine...

---
    This morning - we stayed in bed until 9.00 - it is a holiday:) and she must have been tempted by the look of my 7" throbbing member:) - because she requested penetration, - but still - of course - no cum! What a way to start a holiday.
    "Can you feel it?"- she asked me with a wicked smile, - And I can tell you that I could feel it. Still sore from last nights endeavors the feeling was extremely intense, - yet she was so demanding.
    Normally I can hold much longer, but I guess that this soreness, made it so much harder. She sensed that - eventually, - and fore my endurance I was rewarded with a great orally service of her very soaked sex....
    After that I was caged, got dressed, when to the bakery, and home, to serve her breakfast in bed...

I was tricked again..
    When I came back she greeted me in the doorway, with a smile and a sweet kiss. And a very breathtaking:
    "I love You so much"....

Life is good!

2. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Your wife is so awesome! :)

BlueEyes likes this.
  3. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    You lucky so and so...you actually got Oral ok so it wasn't full original oral but it was oral
    and you got a bonus of allowing to thrust YOURSELF and HANDS FREE.
    My KH insists im ether lying on my arms or secured around my back and definitely no thrusting during edging times.

I cant remember the last time i had some oral..maybe January 2014,

4. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Her teeth digging into my erection.... chewing on me. Just one more sadistic move that she knows will throw me into masochistic bliss.

BlueEyes likes this.
  5. Lenny

Lenny Your pleasure is my #1 priority

Technology Consultant
    New York City
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Don't know about using it in chastity but I have had a few women do that as part of BDSM play. I like it rough so it was a pleasure for me. :)

6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I'm afraid I liked it rough too, like in the old days. Never thought that she would encourage rough play, not to mention to perform it. This lifestyle has certainly some tricks up it sleeves:)

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    you poor soul. Jan 2014 a lifetime. lol

lockedUp24byKH and Lady De like this.
  8. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Okay lockedUp24byKH, let us say that BluEyes was lucky - and also very sore;-) And his look in his face the next morning when I was in mood for some action was priceless. He being sore seemed to be so demanding on his self control, and I like to test it.
    I have always known that he gets a kick out of pain, but i got carried away - always secretly wanted to bite!. Normally I do not use pain in my gained control. Why give him something that he craves so much and something that was a real bad thing for our relationship? ( he used to have those secret pain sessions on his own) If I what to test his understanding of our current relation, I give him other kinds of test. One is the realize has been set to some distant future:)
    On the other hand it was so good to see that he did exactly as told, and did not complain when I used my teeth:) - so I might do it again. Also I have never stopped loving cock;-) - and hopefully never will ;-)
    Of course i have come to expect that obedient behavior of his - but I learn every day more and more about how strong an impact this lifestyle has on him- and on us.

9. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Mistress B.
    you poor soul. Jan 2014 a lifetime. lol

Oh yes...My Wife/KH is quite skilled with her mouth and also with her hands and oral is high on that List of Loving.

My KH in the past had given me rough oral inc teeth that left me sore for quite some time and it was the best ive ever had and every twinge of soreness just snapped me back to those moments....Ahhh memories.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    DREWife

Im sure your efforts will be remembered for a long time and im sure the pain the next morning from you wanting him was worth every bit.

10. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    I give oral regularly, love the feeling of his cock in my mouth. I do do biting too, not not heavily, also have to be careful not to chip my teeth on his pa ring. lol Someone before said Jan '14, did they mean, Jan '13, Jan 14 is not that long ago. My sub has commented that (these days) he enjoys his cock being in any part of me, he doesnt mind where, just inside is goooood!! :)

BlueEyes likes this.
  11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I know that feel, - and your sub is ohh so right. Being inside - is heaven:)
    That she uses to go rough with her teeth underline so much that she can do within sanity, - whatever she wishes with her cock, - and THAT mindfuck is great. :)
    About Chipping - She demands of me to take out the PA-ring, - and reinsert it after use. No problem , if you have the right pliers...

12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    This morning - out of the blue when I had finish my supervised cleaning of the tube, and was about to put it back on, she did it again! - - with her teeth. Not for long, but enough to make her cock throbbing- and a bot sore. And this time with the PA- still inserted.
    It took a while to get it back into the tube afterwards - Lol!!! She has turned so delightfully Wicked;-)
    Whats in store for me tonight ?... Uhmmm:)

13. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:

lol, i have the right pliers, got all relevant tools, but I so prefer him fucking me with it in!!!

BlueEyes likes this.
  14. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    That was me MistressBitch.

It was probably January 2014 since i last received oral.
    Feels like an eternity already maybe ill get one for my Birthday :D... But i doubt it:(
    I must add that to my "Time since when" Android widget.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice