reward and woman gratification

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Metalman, Sep 19, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    hello!

I had a thought this morning.
    Many boys here don't have sex with their key holder anymore, or do so very rarely. This is certainly one way to insure that the sexual life of the couple is centered around the woman's satisfaction...

But some couples (including mine) are not that deep into the chastity kink. I personally like having sex with my partner and she does enjoy it to. The idea of mostly giving it up is not pleasant for either of us. And I know others here share similar dynamics.

So I was wondering, how to center a sex life around woman satisfaction, in a kinky way, with some sex, and some chastity?

I was thinking to propose my partner to establish couple's rules around that idea, like for example:

1. If we have sex and Miss doesn't get an orgasm, Mr. is immediately locked up!
    2. It will take X of Miss's orgasm to unlock Mr...
    3. If Miss gets X manual orgasm then Mr earns something...
    4. If Miss gets X oral orgasm then something else happens, etc...

The rules can be fixed or arbitrary and more or less complicated, depending on the couple's tastes and boundaries of course...

What so you think? Does anyone have this sort of dynamic going on?

2. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Yes, that is exactly the form of dynamic my wife and I have (or fairly close).
    We simplified it though...essentially, my wife gets as many orgasms as she wants whenever she wants by using me/my cock as she sees fits (sometimes multiple times a day, she is VERY active). I am not to orgasm at any time during that, and she ALWAYS gets an orgasm :) I can only cum based on a roll of dice (phone), with a six (no other number) or alternatively if she finally just decides (at whim). This makes it extremely random and infrequent. We are extremely happy with the arrangement, as it builds my frustration but she gets as much as she wants any time she wants (she has upwards of 15 orgasms a week compared to my 1 every couple of weeks if I am lucky, sometimes more if the dice are "nice").

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Ok so you get down and dirty with the lovely wife but you do not take the trouble to give her satisfaction.

A flogging for you severe enough that you do not want to repeat the exercise.

So that is how with out a lot of messing about she becomes the centre of attention .

Xx Wendy

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    wendy seems to know how to eliminate the silly games. I can't think of anything more boring than hearing about "dice" when I am in the mood for romance.

Wendygirl and Mascara^Snake like this.
  5. CagedTiger85

CagedTiger85 Member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    I can't really see the connection between the lack of sex and centering the "sex life" around your woman's satisfaction in this case. I am fairly new to chastity and if anything it spiced up our sex life even more. Instead of getting a release at the end, most times I don't! as for how long i stay locked/orgasm free, it is fairly random and depends on her mood.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice