A series of unfortunate events

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by doubleglitch, Nov 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. doubleglitch

doubleglitch Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    My wife and I are just starting to give chastity another go. After 11 of confinement as per our rules last night I was to be allowed a full release. Last time we tried after a full release I didn't want to go back in. Over night I was left out and the next morning I requested a couple of extra days. Needless to say I didn't actually go back in and that was the end of playtime.

I was worried for the same thing happening so was hopeing to get locked up again whether I liked it or not before bed.

Unfortunately yesterday while emptying thw dust extractors at work I think some saw dust may have found its way into my cage by the time I got home I had a spot on my helmet that had been rubbed raw.
    health and well being first I wasnt locked last night and this morning it was still saw when I tried to refit the cb6ks. So im not locked at the moment.

Heres hoping rhat this clears up soon. We do have another cage with an open design but the ring is too small for more than a few hours use.

Might need to ask to go into that when I grt home to keep everything going

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Well I dont understand the 'Needdless to say' bit at all and why you cuoldn't go back in.
    And if a ring is too small then it's impossible to get on in the first place.

3. doubleglitch

doubleglitch Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Sorry that is horribly written can't seem to edit on the mobile site so will re word when I get home tonight.

" Last time we tried after a full release I didn't want to go back in. Over night I was left out and the next morning I requested a couple of extra days. Needless to say I didn't actually go back in and that was the end of playtime. "

That part is all back story to try and give the current issue some perspective

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice