No more sex just for teasing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mikeDsub, Oct 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    My wife and I have been in a chastity lifestyle since the early part of this year. It has grown and changed as we went along. As we were learning what we liked and what worked for us, the way we practiced chastity evolved. The other day we felt that we had been exposed to enough of the elements of chastity to discard any remaining rules/practices we had and just put everything in my wife's hands. This includes when we have sex. We used to have sex more to just tease me than for my wife to have an orgasm. She said that it felt like work for her now and now we will have sex when she wants to orgasms. I asked about the teasing and she said that it only turns her on when she is horny so no more teasing for teasing sake.

How do you guys handle teasing and sex? I do not know how I will feel without regular teasing but I do not want my wife to feel that being a key holder is work.

2. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I've found just being near my wife is a tease. The realization that she is right next to me looking desirable whether in sweat pants and a ratty t shirt, or teasingly naked. It's all good

3. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    My wife came out of the shower and walked around the house naked before we went out tonight so I know what you mean. I guess I should have used the word "edging". That is not going to be as frequent as before. I love it and hate it at the same time. It gives me pleasure but leaves me very sexually frustrated.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice