Finally found the right fit!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Red_Flag_Sam, Mar 11, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Finally found the right combination of ring and spacer/locking pin for my CB6k. Have tried all sorts of combinations but none have really succeeded - first off I had the largest ring and largest locking pin/spacer - had no pain from it, but really, it was too loose. Then tried the ring the size down but still that large spacer. No problems with the ring, but still a little bit too loose. Next attempt was the Middle sized ring with middle spacer - this was not good at all. It resulted in my balls being cut into and blistering and was scarred for weeks. Now I've found that the combination that fits me best is the second largest ring and the smallest pin. No pain/cutting into my balls and not so loose that I can slip my penis out. Great stuff.

Now I just need to find a Mistress to "look after" my keys for me - I had a month trial with my girlfriend at the beginning of the year but she's not interested in holding my key again just now - however, I have her permission to do whatever I like with it, so long as I don't tell her! :). Any takers? Lol

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Congratulations Sam. Patience paid off in the end.

Now on for the great Keyholder search. ;)

3. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Good to hear you found the right 'setting' for your CB. Took me a while as well to get it right too. Oddly enough, I need the largest ring (the 4.5cm one keeps me awake at night), and am using the shortest pin. Now my balls can't 'escape' as it could with a larger pin in the pasts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice