Allowed to cum after three weeks

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CumSlut, Dec 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    After three hard weeks - well something couldn't get too hard - my Wife decided to drain the semen from my scrotum and was so generous to allow me to have an orgasm.

After worshipping Her vagina and aiding Her to multiple orgasms with a magic wand She had me kneel in front of Her.

I was wearing the pink cumslut collar and locked pink cuffs with bells, the chastity belt, and the leash attached to the collar. She had me stand up to remove the belt upon which I was to kneel again.

She was nude except a pair of cute black shiny goth platform boots. After having me worship them I was told to masturbate onto one of them. She kept that one boot on top of a dog bowl so I could easily lap up any cum not remaining on the boot.

My Owner told me to begin rubbing my cock. I did not dare to cum before being allowed to do so but once my Wife gave permission it didn't take long before three weeks worth of semen gushed onto her boot while the bells on my cuffs jingled, and I was leashed and kneeling before my Superior.

Without having to be told I bowed down and worshipped Her boot, eagerly lapping up every drop of cum, including what got stuck on the sole. After having carefully cleaned all cum off Her boot I lapped up the leftovers in the dog bowl. I profusely thanked my Owner as I bowed and groveled before Her. Her approving look made me feel proud to be Her slave.

I don't know yet if Ill be allowed to cum at my next draining but I will humbly abide by whatever my Owner decides.

2. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    Awesome post. Thanks for sharing...

Not knowing is half the fun!

CumSlut likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice